OMotM Minitour - Almost Any Ability - Round 1

Won against Zewwok by forfeit... barely.

Today I truly experienced the essence of "too much of a good thing." What happens when two stally teams with solid cores are locked in a cycle of never-ending switching, phazing, and pathetically well-taken attacks?

I took out his Deoxys. On turn 52. Nothing else died. Literally nothing else died.

At least I broke my record.

After 440 turns (two and a half hours!) of stalling, Zewwok decided to forfeit due to the fact that he was one Pokemon down and we were going absolutely nowhere. You read that right, folks, 440 turns. I applaud Zewwok on having such a solid team but good God I hope I never face him again in the future.

Who knows how long we could have dragged it out for? It's terrifying.

Zewwok made me feel like all of these obnoxious turn numbers were mocking me.

Last edited:
Nozzle and I are still working out times since our time zones are rather different. Hopefully we will get to battle this week.

I am actually typing this in a hospital ( got a nasty case of pneumonia so I've been away for the last week) so I'm sorry for not getting back sooner. I won't be home til likely Sunday evening, central time in Canada, so since that's way past said deadline, I would like to take the win if mallpal is ok with it (not sure if that's fair to him, but we've both kinda been away, so....)

Otherwise, if the deadline is able to be extended, I could try and get a battle in on Sunday evening, but the problem is I don't know when exactly I'd be home. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)