OMPL V: Discussion Thread

lost heros

Meme Master
I mean he did just say he was an outsider and that the thread "seemed" amazing, making it an assumption and therefore not a sure fire statement.
Well I just wanted to make sure he second guessed his assumption before finalizing it as his opinion.

i have come once again to bless this thread with my presence and i seek to earn my father EV 's approval by posting ORIGINAL CONTENT

I now present to u, ompl themed discord emojis that will never be added to discord!

:goatpras:
:bedb:

those two are my own brainchildren and i am v proud of them. s/o art room for helping get the horn on goatpras right

but then my other dad said

The Immortal - Today at 10:05 AM
maybe a THINKING blissey
@SwannaAriados72 make it happen

and my deeply rooted daddy issues meant i had to make it happen to gain his approval

but as usual i failed to please as he had this to say

The Immortal - Today at 3:57 PM
obviously not cute like the bed one

which literally crushed me but I worked harder to create the perfect thinking blissey emoji and make my dad proud. the hard work paid off, however, and I ended up with my best artwork yet. behold the masterpiece that is

:tsundereblissthink:

this ompl was an emotional rollercoaster for me, thank you for buying me and believing in me managers, OI'm glad I was able to be a part of this great tour and I can't wait for next year!

i have come once again to bless this thread with my presence and i seek to earn my father EV 's approval by posting ORIGINAL CONTENT

I now present to u, ompl themed discord emojis that will never be added to discord!

:goatpras:
:bedb:

those two are my own brainchildren and i am v proud of them. s/o art room for helping get the horn on goatpras right

but then my other dad said

The Immortal - Today at 10:05 AM
maybe a THINKING blissey
@SwannaAriados72 make it happen

and my deeply rooted daddy issues meant i had to make it happen to gain his approval

but as usual i failed to please as he had this to say

The Immortal - Today at 3:57 PM
obviously not cute like the bed one

which literally crushed me but I worked harder to create the perfect thinking blissey emoji and make my dad proud. the hard work paid off, however, and I ended up with my best artwork yet. behold the masterpiece that is

:tsundereblissthink:

this ompl was an emotional rollercoaster for me, thank you for buying me and believing in me managers, OI'm glad I was able to be a part of this great tour and I can't wait for next year!
These are nice and all but... where are the winners' emotes at fam

OM

It's a starstruck world
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
[12:46:51] %Laxpras: idk aaa

Sorry Blisseys you lost, star player forgot how to play main meta

and yet somehow is still gonna beat glyx

Your help was still appreciated though. Good luck in your game, Fardin.

e: oh and drampa too. Thanks man

e2: how could I have forgotten Mark as well? u were a big help pal

Last edited:
I love this meme, what a clever twist on the old classic! I especially love the way you spammed your lapras emotes, they really complement the joke so well! Everyone, make sure you smash that like button to show you support imas and his wickedly clever memes.

e: Upon further investigation, I've discovered that you've butchered the meme entirely. Mainly, you've used the word 'greatest' instead of 'perfect', and you have also said 'exis....' as opposed to 'exi-'. These errors quite heavily reduce the quality of your 'meme', so I'm afraid I'll have to retract my previous opinions on your post. Better luck next time!

Last edited:
I love this meme, what a clever twist on the old classic! I especially love the way you spammed your lapras emotes, they really complement the joke so well! Everyone, make sure you smash that like button to show you support imas and his wickedly clever memes.

e: Upon further investigation, I've discovered that you've butchered the meme entirely. Mainly, you've used the word 'greatest' instead of 'perfect', and you have also said 'exis....' as opposed to 'exi-'. These errors quite heavily reduce the quality of your 'meme', so I'm afraid I'll have to retract my previous opinions on your post. Better luck next time!

• Mew is the most used Pokemon in Almost Any Ability, followed by Buzzwole, then Magewarna / Zygarde.
  • Terrakion had a 75.00% win rate with a very high usage. A lot of other Pokemon had 100% win rates as well, but only Terrakion had over 3 uses.
  • Groudon-Primal, Mewtwo, and Chansey, all tied for most usage in Balanced Hackmons; Registeel was next most used.
  • In terms of win rate of Groudon-Primal, Mewtwo, and Chansey, Groudon-Primal had the highest win rate, with Chansey having the lowest of the three.
  • Gyarados had an 80.00% win rate while being used 10 times. It has the highest usage over 2 uses with the highest win rate.
  • Arceus was used more than any other Pokemon in any tier, but it was the most used in Mix and Mega. It had double the usage of second most used, Marshadow.
  • Despite being used the most, Arceus had worse win rates than Pokemon like Zapdos and even Ditto.
  • Steel was the most common type in Monotype, followed by Fairy / Poison / Flying all tying for second.
  • Overall, Magearna was the most commonly used Pokemon in Monotype, followed closely by Celesteela, then Heatran.
  • Weirdly, Psychic-type had the highest probability to win, with Pokemon such as Victini [66.67%], Jirachi / Latios / Slowbro [100.00%], having high win rates.
Check out all of the other stats here: http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/ompl-v-replays-usage-stats.3608680/page-2#post-7488346! Anything Goes and Sketchmons will be added after the tiebreaker matches are completed. :)

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
So OMPL is almost done i hope jolteons win and we're out... but ah well, we at least had some good moments in the tour and that's all that matters as much as I would've loved to win. Time for some shoutouts, it's my 2.222k post as well so that means I am obliged to give shoutouts.

Teammates:
OM room: For being a pretty good comanager and also giving some MnM advice.
HeadsILoseTailsYouWin: I put you against Flint and I feel bad for it
aki0s: Got jasprose'd but at least helped some behind the scenes
Bluxio: For going undefeated even in the clutch 0v0 game in week 5. That first match was stressful though thanks to timer smh
Catalystic: My go-to AG pick and for good reason, also gave me some advice mid-draft on who to pick and I think that turned out somewhat well
Funbot28: Helped a fair bit with teambuilding and at least won 1 match so no complaints
motherlove: Unfort didn't do as well as I thought but it's ok, game sux tbh thanks to those double hax losses but you pulled through in BH
Dr. Phd. BJ: Once the rust was worked out, did quite well... sorry I didn't put you in when you wanted but I was just really rushed
sin(pi): At least you did well even though you lost
yoman5: Surprise Sketchmons pick but it at least somewhat worked well, should've switched sketchmons teams but that's our b for saying "yeah this will work you didn't reveal much"
Zephyr Dragon Lord: For continuing to bring the interesting sets from game to game. Also when are you finishing that big project
GmU pokeboss9: The God master Undefeated himself, living up to his name and providing his amazing comments as usual.
i forgot to put 2 people in battle and i'm so sorry for it

Others:
EV: You did your best. Also thanks for letting the greatest meme battle this entire OMPL happen, GL Volkner vs 神God master Undefeated
GL Volkner: just fuck already
jasprose: Did really well this OMPL, proved his worth versus some of the gods themselves. Fell to \THEGOD\ though but there's always next time.
ScarfWynaut: While not a teammate and instead one of the opposing managers I absolutely loved your snark this OMPL. Also the legend that allowed GmU vs Pepa to happen.
Peef Rimgar: Another person that I loved the snark of, along with Scarf and GmU consistently bragged on to friends.
Ransei: Truly motivational to all with your high-quality posting and blessings from the Dorito priest.

But ye, was a fun OMPL to watch even though it was quite stressful at times, fuck week 4 lmao. I'm probably not gonna manage next OMPL, tbh, but ah well, we got some other good managers here who will take my place and hopefully lead their team to victory. Also that means I get to battle people to the death with intense memes! Look forward to that if you ever draft me for 3.5k
Hopefully next OMPL will go better, gonna stay Optimistic until the end, whoever's team I end up on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)