Tournament OMPL V - Week 3

thought i was well prepared, spent an hour p much making sure my team didnt lose to volcarona and terrak with motherlove ....... and i got swept by volc. sorry team, and grats mzard, I expected a lot of stuff, qd mold breaker was not one of them.

E- motherlove i cant believe we didnt make skarm prim sea, i swear thats the only thing we missed :((

Last edited:
Accurate chat log recreation:

[3 hours before game] motherhate: Or maybe replace skarm with primesea drill peck zapdos
[3 hours before game] motherhate: nah forget it, that's probably a stupid idea
[3 hours before game] Racool: Yah moldy volc is a shit set anyway, lel

Laxpras

One small yeet for man, one giant yeet for mankind
Alright I did my best to get a match with aesf and stayed up to shit times for time zone difference and he no showed for scheduled match and wasnt on for random other times that I tried (not really his fault per se). I will be do my best to be on around 11:30pm GMT+2 tomorrow night. If aesf doesn't show, or if Bondie Dream Eater Gengar doesn't have a sub show I'll unfortunately be taking activity.
Scheduling on his prof

e: mlove can vouch i was on before, at, and well after scheduled time

Alright I did my best to get a match with aesf and stayed up to shit times for time zone difference and he no showed for scheduled match and wasnt on for random other times that I tried (not really his fault per se). I will be do my best to be on around 11:30pm GMT+2 tomorrow night. If aesf doesn't show, or if Bondie Dream Eater Gengar doesn't have a sub show I'll unfortunately be taking activity.
Scheduling on his prof

e: mlove can vouch i was on before, at, and well after scheduled time
My bad stuff happened and I couldn't do it today.
I should be able to show up tomorrow though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)