@}--,--'-- On hiatus, new thread in a month or so- @}--,--'--

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is unfortunate, could we maybe work something out for your SV checking service? Can you do both TSV and ESV? I can also offer Heart Scales and/or Balm Mushrooms in addition to what is in my thread.
Yes, I can do both TSVs and SVs. The process is the same just so you know.

I usually a clone of any shiny you hatch from the eggs I check. Is that fine with you?

BTW hard and EnGarde let me know when you are free to have your TSVs checked.

I'm going to sleep soon but is there any chance that I could have a cloned shiny chancey if it's tournament legal? (I'm unsure about the official rules on cloning etc but I am non judgmental, I just want my game to be able to pass screenings at VGC tournaments.)
I'll give you a HA treecko if you want it, or something I sort of have crap for pokemon trades atm. :/

Also excuse me while I sop up this puddle of drool on my desk after I looked at all the shinies you have.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I'm going to sleep soon but is there any chance that I could have a cloned shiny chancey if it's tournament legal? (I'm unsure about the official rules on cloning etc but I am non judgmental, I just want my game to be able to pass screenings at VGC tournaments.)
I'll give you a HA treecko if you want it, or something I sort of have crap for pokemon trades atm. :/

Also excuse me while I sop up this puddle of drool on my desk after I looked at all the shinies you have.
Forgive me if I'm butting in, but Chansey ain't allowed in this years VGC :/

Ahh, I do have a shiny fetish- I admit it.
:)

My Chansey is KB but neither Blissey or Chansey are in the Kalos Dex.
(That means that you can't use it for VGC.)

Ahh, I do have a shiny fetish- I admit it.
:)

My Chansey is KB but neither Blissey or Chansey are in the Kalos Dex.
(That means that you can't use it for VGC.)
Aww man. :/
Well could I still have one as long as it won't register as a negative thing on a game cartridge check, because I want to watch my friends scream in rage as eviolited chancey just walls their entire team to death.

Also can I have a shiny awesome natured and ivd cloned (as long as it doesn't register as something bad on my game) something that will help me destroy a protean greninja and something else to kill a mega garchomp and T tar.

Well could I still have one as long as it won't register as a negative thing on a game cartridge check, because I want to watch my friends scream in rage as eviolited chancey just walls their entire team to death.

Also can I have a shiny awesome natured and ivd cloned (as long as it doesn't register as something bad on my game) something that will help me destroy a protean greninja and something else to kill a mega garchomp and T tar.
Umm, I feel like I'm being a jerk here, but I don't really give my shines away for nothing.

Sorry.

Feel free to trade when you have some shines of your own! :)
(I do a nice SV Checking service if you're interested- virtually free)

Well,shiny is still just a novelty,I could prolly give you non shinies which perform just as well,not to take trades away from briar,tho

Umm, I feel like I'm being a jerk here, but I don't really give my shines away for nothing.

Sorry.

Feel free to trade when you have some shines of your own! :)
(I do a nice SV Checking service if you're interested- virtually free)
I have a shiny geodude with about 30 defense IVs.
And I have HA sableye and friend safari dittos with duplicate dual ivs. And umm pokerus and guessing, ha kanto starters and ha froakie and chespin?

I have a shiny geodude with about 30 defense IVs.
And I have HA sableye and friend safari dittos with duplicate dual ivs. And umm pokerus and guessing, ha kanto starters and ha froakie and chespin?
I can probably breed you a 5 IV non-shiny Chansey in about 15 minutes. For free.

And I don't really do non-competitive shines

(Plus I have a full pokedex and all the games- I don't need any starters)

I could always use Dream ball females I don't have though.

I can probably breed you a 5 IV non-shiny Chansey in about 15 minutes. For free.

Like dream ball amonitas(omanyte in German)A Spitback for the dream ball clamp?Or carvanha

O_O fu full pokedex? _____________D:
And I will check my dream ball pokemon and do dream ball pokemon count as the ones that you get via dream radar or only dream world?

And what do I need to give my lord for a shiny protean froakie as that is one of the things that I truly truly need as it will look badass and slaughter opponents mercelessly.

O_O fu full pokedex? _____________D:
And I will check my dream ball pokemon and do dream ball pokemon count as the ones that you get via dream radar or only dream world?

And what do I need to give my lord for a shiny protean froakie as that is one of the things that I truly truly need as it will look badass and slaughter opponents mercelessly.
Just check my thread, look at what DB females I have.

Two prefect females (with egg moves) for the HP Fire Shiny Froakie is my current rate.

Like dream ball amonitas(omanyte in German)A Spitback for the dream ball clamp?Or carvanha
Sure, spitback Shell for your Shell.

Both female, of course.

I would like some egg moves on the 'Nite though.

Hi:D

Mantine(Modest/Water Absorb) Lure Ball

31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg moves:

-Hydro Pump
-Haze
-Mirror Coat
-Twister

For my Dream Ball 5iv(perfect iv) Petilil with egg moves?

Two prefect females (with egg moves) for the HP Fire Shiny Froakie is my current rate.

Both female, of course.

4EMs get?4 of them,on the deserved lord helix,with the mighty knock off,whirlpool,muddy water and aurora beam

Hi:D

Mantine(Modest/Water Absorb) Lure Ball

31/x/31/31/31/31

Egg moves:

-Hydro Pump
-Haze
-Mirror Coat
-Twister

For my Dream Ball 5iv(perfect iv) Petilil with egg moves?
Bloody hell this thread is busy today... :0

I already have a Shiny Nest Ball HP Fire 'Gant thanks.

Dream Ball isn't the best fir for it, IM0.

Both female, of course.

Do you mean perfect iv pokemon in dream balls? And I can't see what DB females you have because I'm on my ipod atm and gifs make it cry and then crash safari. :/ I will see which pokemon I have in DBs in a few.

How about Modest Spheal with egg moves? In a Dive Ball
Or a Net Ball Surskit
Kinda confused. Do you want my shiny or just a normal Hp Electic Mantine in a Lure Ball?

(And just for future ref- I usually trade for rare balls only, unless the shiny form looks crap in one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)