[on site] DP Little Cup Analysis

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
I doubt Happiniy learns Counter. Besides, Munchlax exists. Happiny can Natural Rest..and that's about it

I doubt Happiniy learns Counter. Besides, Munchlax exists. Happiny can Natural Rest..and that's about it
hapinny can indeed learn counter, but unfortunatly, unlike chansey, aromatheropy + counter = illegal. Hapiny really does seem like a piece of crap.

I know most of you are speaking in terms of Shoddy, but a number of the sets you've mentioned would be illegal if you were playing on the DS at level 5...

For example, there's no way a level 5 Diglett can ever have Sucker Punch, through breeding or otherwise.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but I think you should make it clear you're speaking in terms of playing with babies past level 5. I'm playing in a Little Cup tournament using my DS Pokémon and this thread really confused me at first.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I know most of you are speaking in terms of Shoddy, but a number of the sets you've mentioned would be illegal if you were playing on the DS at level 5...

For example, there's no way a level 5 Diglett can ever have Sucker Punch, through breeding or otherwise.

I'm not trying to nitpick, but I think you should make it clear you're speaking in terms of playing with babies past level 5. I'm playing in a Little Cup tournament using my DS Pokémon and this thread really confused me at first.
If you breed two of the same species together that already have a certain level-up move, then the baby is born with the move.

Eg. You have 2 Dugtrios that already have Sucker Punch by level, you breed them together, the baby will be born with Sucker Punch.

This being bumped reminds me that I said I would HTMLize it a long time ago...

I'll get started tomorrow after I finish the coursework that I'm currently avoiding doing!

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I fail to see this pokemon:

Rhyhorn @ Oran Berry
Adamant
EVs: 236 Atk/156 Spd/116 SD
Rock Head
~ Earthquake
~ Stone Edge
~ Megahorn
~ Rock Polish

The scariest thing about +2 Boosts in Little Cup is it lets slow pokemon like Rhyhorn beat even the speedy Voltorb after a single Rock Polish. With 3 high powered attacks and excellent coverage, you don't want to take this lightly.

You could use Life Orb if you really wanted to go high-risk, high reward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)