[on site] Ubers Speed Tiers

After relooking through the list I also want to note that Scarf Rayquaza is fairly common and is used a lot (thanks to articanus among others). so you should mention scarf ray as well as jolly dd ray

Jibaku

Who let marco in here????
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
It's Deoxys-A, not Deoxys-F...

216 - no-speed Dialga, Giratina, Ho-oh (90)
Kyogre, Groudon

Please mention 236 for no speed base 100s (Jirachi?), 433 for 252 Speed DD Adamant Rays, and 333 for max speed Jolly Garchomp.
That's all for now.

I think you should add in some more info on lugia's potential speed (surprisingly it can hit 350). Besides that point though, it's very common to see 307 and 290 speed lugias for groudons/rayquazas.

Also, is there any particular reason why shedinja would have 0 speed evs -.-
Imo that is sorta misleading since you'll really never see that slow of a shedinja unless we're talking about trick rooming here, and in that case you can just look at the list in reverse order to see speed priorities.

Scizor should be at 373 or 340 since it's not going to be of any use without a choice scarf.
Thats not true in the slightest, most Scizor in Ubers arent even scarfed so I would advise adding back the non Scarfed Scizor to the list.

After relooking through the list I also want to note that Scarf Rayquaza is fairly common and is used a lot (thanks to articanus among others). so you should mention scarf ray as well as jolly dd ray
Scarf Ray isn't common at all, but i suppose it does deserve a mention

Also i'd like to say that Deoxys-S needs a mention as well as Scarf Tar who i've seen and used a couple times in Ubers.

I also think that Rayquaza using Dragon Dance from 280 speed should be disregarded completely and changed to 289 speed as most Ray don't even bother going as low as 280 as they try to at least to speed tie with other Ray.

Also since i see Forretress and Cloyster of all things so you might as well also add Skarmory who functions pretty well in the tier.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)