One Piece Mafia Postgame

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
One Piece Mafia was something I wanted to host for a while because I'm a pretty big OP fan and I know several other people on the forum are too. I tried to give each faction a good bit of power; I also wanted to make some cool neutrals. In retrospect I should've included more items in the game as there were only two that weren't user-specific (and I love items), and those items didn't even move around.

I scored the players on a scale of 1-10. It's kind of subjective and it might not even be accurate, whatever scores don't matter!

Thank you to Sarenji for flavor, jumpluff for co-hosting, and everyone else who helped with roles ;D

The Straw Hat Crew
The village of OP Mafia had 13 members. None of the members were extremely powerful (like Dexter in Quarantine Mafia), but some of them could get hefty power ups by attaining specific items. To be honest I think the village won due to luck. Two namekills destroyed both Mafias and allowed the village to win.

Dear Earthworm,
You are Monkey D. Luffy.

You are the rookie pirate captain of the Straw Hat Crew and the main protagonist of One Piece. During your youth you were trained by your insane Marine Admiral grandfather, and your life was also saved by one of the most powerful pirates in the world. You've met some loyal friends and made some powerful enemies on your journey to find One Piece, the treasure left behind by Gol D. Roger, the greatest pirate who ever lived.

As a boy, you ate the Gomu Gomu no Mi Devil Fruit and became a rubberman. You've been encountering more powerful enemies in the Grand Line, and so to protect your nakama, you've developed Gears. Once every three nights, you may activate Gear Second by sending a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Gear Second - Punching <user1> towards <user2>". On this night any action <user1> uses will be directed towards <user2>.

You're also one of a million people in the world to develop "King's Disposition" Haki, though you cannot completely control it. One time only, during the day, you may post "I WILL NOT LET YOU HURT MY NAKAMA" in the Mafia thread. After doing so, send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo with a user's name. During the following night, that user will be stunned by your blast of energy and will be unable to commit any action. You cannot use Gear Second the night following your Haki use.

You hold a Straw Hat, the present given to you by Shanks that made you famous. While holding the Straw Hat every one of your posts must contain "I'm gonna be king of the pirates!" or some variation. If you don't do this, serious consequences may occur!

You know the identity of your brother, Portgas D. Ace. He is: Sikh Assassin

You are allied with the Straw Hat Crew. You win if the Straw Hat Crew wins.

Not much to say here. I put Earthworm in the village because I knew he's played as Mafia before (and rocked it) and I wanted to change things up. Unfortunately he was namekilled rather quickly which put a huge dent in the village, not only because he was a knowledgeable player but also because his role kicked ass. Earthworm didn't do too much other than tell Sikh Assassin not to fuck up. I'm sure he would've done better had he been alive longer.
3/10

Dear Colloquy,
You are Nami.

You are the expert navigator of the Straw Hat Crew. You're also incredibly hot. Unfortunately, even with your weapon, the Clima Tact, you're one of the weakest members of the Straw Hat Crew in terms of strength, speed, and endurance. However, you're one of, if not the, smartest member of your crew, and you can and have used your brain to get out of several "sticky" situations.

Because of your lust for material objects and general sneakiness, you've gained the nickname "Black Cat Nami," and it fits. Over the years, you've learned to steal. Once every night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Steal from <user>". On that night you will sneak into <user>'s house and steal any and all objects they possess.

I don't think Colloquy did that well at all. I think the thief should be working with the village as much as possible, and he claimed extremely late (to my knowledge). Because of this, he wasn't able to help anyone get their special items except billymills at the _very_ end of the game.
3/10

Dear iKitsune,
You are Roronoa Zoro.

In the 4kids dub, you were called "Zolo." That's dumb. You are Zoro, former bounty hunter. You're a master of the unusual SantouryuThree-Sword Styleand since joining Luffy's crew, you've become one of the most feared pirates in the world. You haven't eaten any Devil Fruit, but you rival Luffy in terms of sheer endurance and strength. That's because you're fucking awesome. You also have green hair, and the desire to become world's greatest swordsman.

Despite superhuman strength and endurance, you cause the most damage when you have three swords. At the moment, you only have one sword. If you can manage to collect your other two swords, you will gain a powerful ability. Worry not: since swords obey no one but their owner, your swords cannot be stolen from you.

iKitsune probably pissed me off the most during this game. He was the villages vigilante and really could have gotten his swords had he found the thief. If he got all three swords he would've been able to kill on even nights which could've helped the village even more. The fact that he died after getting persuaded and not posting _at all_ is extremely dumb. I know he got the PM too because he was on after I sent them!! The funny thing is that he posts "No Lynch" right after I update, which wasn't even what he was supposed to say. After being Godkilled twice in a row, imo I think you should sit a few games out and lurk a bit. I'm glad you didn't fuck up the village in the end though!
0/10

Dear Puggy,
You are "Black Leg" Sanji.
http://www.rolonoazoro.com/albums/01C-Color-Spreads/112_Sanji.jpg

You are the Straw Hat Crew's cook, and a damn good one at that. Your dream is to find All Blue, the ocean where all fish reside. Trained by Chef Zeff at the Baratie in the fighting style of Red Leg, you have become one of the Straw Hat Crew's most formidible fighters. You only ever use your legs, because a chef must never damage his hands. You also have a tendency to name your attacks after food; this, along with your curly eyebrows, is one of your many quirks.

One of your biggest loves is women. You will do anything women wantespecially Nami and Robinand you will always protect them from harm, even if it leads to your demise. Once every night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Throwing Self in Front of <user>". That night, any abilities targetted at <user> will instead be directed at you. However, you don't really care about dudes, so you can only target girls. If you target a guy, your ability will simply fail.

At first, I thought Puggy wasn't doing well at all, but I guess he was just being cautious. His abilities weren't even used at all because no one targetted any of the girls. I'm glad he started talking to more people near the end.

5.5/10

Dear timw06,
You are Nico Robin.

You are the Straw Hat Crew's ... well, you're their archaeologist, I guess. You're also the most mature Straw Hat member; your maturity most likely stems from your troubled childhoodall of your friends and family were killed by Marines, leaving you the only survivor. The World Government desperately wants you dead because you're one of the few people in the world who can read Poneglyphs, similar to hieroglyphs, which probably reveal how the World Government rape little children at night or something.

As a small child you ate the Hana Hana no Mi Devil Fruit. Using the powers of this Devil Fruit, you can sprout arms from anywhere within a reasonable distance. When combined with your good looks, this power often comes in handy. Once per night you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Turning <user>". On this night, you will sprout arms from <user>'s shoulders and turn him/her towards you. Any action that <user> commits will be targeted towards you.

I think timw06 claiming to more people would've been helpful, as a lot of Straw Hats though he was mafia for a while. Don't really have much else to say.

4/10

Dear billymills,
You are Tony Tony Chopper.

Aw, you're so cute! You were initially a blue-nosed reindeer living on the arctic Drum Island, but everything changed when you ate the Hito Hito no Mi Devil Fruit. You became a human-reindeer hybrid, and therefore exiled from your herd. You were also an outcast among humans because you look so different. During your time on Drum Island, your only friends were two doctors, who mentored you in the art of medicine. Since then, you've become the Straw Hat Crew's doctor.

Using your knowledge of medicinal herbs, you've created the Rumble Ball. This golden ball is jam-packed with powder that increases your Devil Fruit powers. At the moment, you have two Rumble Balls. On any given night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Eating Rumble Ball". In the main body of that PM, choose either Brain Point, Defense Point, or Leg Point. These are some of your different forms. You will gain special power(s) depending on which Point you choose the following night.

Billy had one of my favorite roles of the game I think. His Brain Point gave him role checking abilities, Defense Point was a BPV, and Leg Point was a Thief. I really wish Colloquy would've gotten his act together and given the last Rumble Ball to Billy sooner. When he ate his third Rumble Ball, this would happen...

Eathing a 3rd Rumble Ball put a lot of stress on your body, causing your Devil Fruit powers to rampage. You are now Monster Chopper.

You don't have complete control of your abilities, but who cares, you're powerful as fuck. Every night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Smash <user>". You will crush <user> with your powerful fists and they will die.

You are now Neutral. You win if you're the last user alive.
but alas, it wasn't meant to be...
7.5/10

Dear Veedrock,
You are Franky.

You are the cyborg shipwright of the Straw Hat Crew. You used to live on island Water 7, where you built ships with your mentor Tom and "friend" Iceburg. After events on Enies Lobby you've become a wanted man, so you left Water 7 to join Luffy and his friends on their adventure. You're an extremely talented ship-builder; in fact, you built the crew's current ship, the Thousand Sunny. You also wear a speedo and are powered by cola.

At the moment you have three bottles of cola stocked in your belly fridge. You can use these bottles to power-up your attacks. On any given night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Find Data on <user>" and you will find out whoever <user> targeted that night. This action requires one bottle of cola. Also, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Coup de Vent <user1> to <user2>". On this night, all of <user1>'s night actions will be targeted towards <user2>. However, you cannot re-direct kills. This action requires two bottles of cola.

At first I really wanted Veedrock to use his abilities, and found myself sad every time I got an Idling PM from him. However, now that I think about it he waited until the perfect time to use his re-direction abilities. When he used his Coup De Vent, he re-directed LonelyNess to Cyzir. This effectively idled the entire Shichibukai for one night. If he didn't, ArcticBlast (iirc) would've been kidnapped and Matty would've been dead sooner.
7.5/10

Dear ArcticBlast,
You are Jimbei.

You are many things. You're the leader of the Fishman Pirates. Well, were. You were also a Shichibukai until you refused to join in the fight against the pirate Whitebeard. For this defiance you were ousted from your group; after this, you decided to join Luffy's crew unofficially. As a master of Fishman Karate, you're a major asset to the team. You're also one of the few characters in One Piece that actually benefits from being in the sea.

You're extremely chivalrous and polite, and fat and strong. These qualities add up to make you an excellent protector of the Straw Hat Crew. Every night you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Protecting <user>". On this night, you will use your blubber to protect <user> from harm.

As is the case with etiquette, you must refer to users with the suffix -san or -kun. Failure to do so will result in your fat body exploding from shame. You are allowed one mistake.

You hold a round Seastone ball.

AB played pretty (read: extremely) badly this game. Usually the bodyguard protects the Inspector, Hooker, Martyr (important village roles), instead, ArcticBlast exclusively protected Cyzir, a mafia! You should've asked around for a better target man. You also messed up your posting restriction, glad I gave you one mistake ~_~
1/10

Dear TAY,
You are Emporio Ivankov.

You are an okama (transvesite). Actually, you're revered as the greatest okama in the world. You were a powerful revolutionary under the lead of Monkey D. Dragon, but unfortunately, you were imprisoned in Impel Down for a long time. It's here where you gained the reputation of a "Miracle Person," capable of healing all ailments. You accomplish these feats with the power of the Horu Horu no Mi Devil Fruit. You have power over a variety of hormones, including Adrenaline and Thyroxin. After breaking out of Impel Down with Luffy to save Ace, who you realized were Dragon's sons, you decided to join him for a while.

Because of your ability to transfer from male to female and back at will, you are basically two people. This will make your lynch votes count as two. Also, every Night you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Changing Gender from <gender1> to <gender2>". This may or may not affect gameplay. You are currently male.

Laid low for a while (could've been strategy, could've been laziness, whatever!) which ended up being good because he would've been killed by Cyzir if he claimed.

6/10

Dear SEO,
You are Boa Hancock.

You are a former Shichibukai who left the organization and joined the Straw Hat Crew after hearing Luffy's declaration to become the Pirate King. You once escaped from slavery, and it's still a sore spot. Literally so, seeing as you have a branding upon your back. Every man is completely and irrevocably attracted to you, except Luffy, the boy you love. You love Luffy so much, you climax whenever he pays you a compliment. You have a tendency to look down on people so much you throw your head to the sky. You are one of the few people in the world with the power of Haki.

You also have the powers of the Mero Mero no Mi Devil Fruit. Using this power you can turn people with evil thoughts to stone. Once per night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Heart Blasting <user>". On this night, you will turn <user> to stone and they will be unable to commit any night actions. They will re-animate themselves come morning.

At first, I was worried about giving Hooker to a brand new player, but SEO suprised me in a good way. You took control of the village which was crucial in weeding out the mole and uniting the true SHs.
9/10

Dear matty,
You are Mr. 2 Bon Clay.

Your real name is Bentham, but that's kind of lame. You're a former Baroque Works agent, and the only solo one; being an okama (tranvestite), you didn't need a female partner. You are Luffy's newest friend. How much of a friend I am not at liberty to say. You are a master of Okama Kenpo. You also have really hairy legs, which you use to kick the crap out of people.

You have eaten the Mane Mane no Mi Devil Fruit and have the ability to transform into the people you touch. You learn all about them after transforming into them. Every night you send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Transforming into <user>". On that Night, you will sneak into <user>'s house and transform into him/her, immediately gaining knowledge of his role.

Since you can be anyone, at any time, you are allowed to make one role PM for yourself (note: you will not gain any abilities through this). You should PM it to Jimbo and jumpluff as soon as possible: in the event that you are inspected, that role PM will be sent to whoever inspects you, always.

I felt really bad that the first two targets of Matty's ended up dead :X You played really well though, talking to Stoo and SEO and uniting the village.
8.5/10

Dear Sikh Assassin,
You are Portgas D. Ace.

You are feared across the world as Fire-Fist Ace, one of the commanders of the Whitebeard Pirates. You were captured by Blackbeard and imprisoned at Impel Down. After narrowly escaping your public execution thanks to your brother, Monkey D. Luffy, you joined him in hopes of meeting up with your captain again. Unfortunately, Whitebeard died before you reached him. But you know one thing for certain: Blackbeard still roams this world.

You've eaten the Mera Mera no Mi Devil Fruit, which allows you to control and become fire. You can do many things with your power, including fire flame cannons, float in the air, and burn people to ashes. Every night, you may send a PM to jumpuff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Surrounding <user> with Flames". On this night, you will surround <user> with a ring of fire. Any action targeted towards <user> will still work, but what your fire does is secret, even to you.

You know the identity of your brother, Monkey D. Luffy. He is: Earthworm.

Shutting up in the beginning hurt you I think, but I'm glad you came out of your shell and really tried to get the village's act together. Any other user who targetted the user you targetted would have to post something to the effect of "ow ow ow I got burned" the next day or the fire would consume them. Your fire also melted anyone who was frozen due to Fishin's ability, though that never came into play.
7.5/10

Dear Stoo,
You are the Going Merry.

You areor werethe first pirate ship of the Straw Hat Crew. Believe it or not, you have a lot of spiritsome say you're alive! You once even steered yourself to Enies Lobby to save your crew before receiving a Viking Funeral. However, you're back once more in tip-top shape! Fuck the Thousand Sunnyeven though you're almost twice as small as the Straw Hat Crew's current ship, you have a lot of heart.

Because you're not actually alive, you can't die. For this reason, you cannot be killed, lynched, or godkilled. (This is not an invitation for you to start breaking the rules. You will be killed if you break the rules.) You can only take attacks to your hull and hope that you don't sink. At the moment, an estimated time of your sinking is Day 3. Every time you're attacked you may take some damage, meaning you'll sink earlier.

I am kind of disapointed that Dogfish got the "unite the village" role and didn't do that, and he asked to be subbed out the day before he died :X Stoo did a fantastic job though imo, and I'm really thankful you came in and took control. It sucked that more people didn't trust you but oh well!
8/10

The Shichibukai
The Shichibukai were supposed to be more powerful during the Night. They definitely had better players on their side (in retrospect I should've changed that...), and they organized quickly. All of them fake claimed which was good, though some of them were more shaky than others.

Dear Raikage,
You are Alvida.

Forever put to shame in episode one of One Piece, you finally became a fine pirate in your own right. You were offered to become one of the Shichibukai, and, like the pirate you are, you agreed for the money and fame.

You used to be really, really fat and ugly. But now you look pretty good. This is the work of the Sube Sube no Mi Devil Fruit, making you so slippery few people can even land blows on you. After the teachings of Buggy, you've learned to become a sneaky thief. Once per night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Stealing from <user>". On that night, you will slip into <user>'s house and slip out with all his/her items.

You also carry a huge club made of steel. One time only, this club will protect you from death, deflecting all attacks.

The other members of the Shichibukai are:
Stellar, Gecko Moria
CyzirVisheen, Sogeking
LonelyNess, Blackbeard

You are allied with the Shichibukai. You win if the Shichibukai win.
Made a bad fake claim imo; claiming someone who's so obscure I don't even know who they are (Gaimon o.o) is a bad move imo. Could've done more, but namekilled.
3/10

Dear Stellar,
You are Gecko Moria.

You are the zombie-like leader of Thriller Bark and a member of the Royal Shichibukai. You once commanded an impressive crew, but they were viciously wiped out by one of the Yonkou. You command a fleet of zombies which you animated using the power of the Kage Kage no Mi Devil Fruit. You have the ability to steal people's shadows and inject them into dead bodies, effectively making them a zombie. Your crushing defeat at the hands of Monkey D. Luffy fueled your fire to get revenge.

Due to your abilities, you have an endless army of zombies. Once per night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Sending Zombies to Guard <user>". On that night, your zombie hoard will take the full force of any malicious attack aimed at <user>, so <user> will survive the night.

You also carry a sword. However, you have no use for this.

Raikage, Alvida
CyzirVisheen, Sogeking
LonelyNess, Blackbeard

Said numerous times that he did not like mafia (<.<) but still played pretty well I think.
6/10

Dear LonelyNess,
You are Blackbeard.

Otherwise known as Marshall D. Teach, you were invited to become a Shichibukai after you turned Luffy's brother over to the World Government. You once were a member of the Whitebeard pirates, but you ran away after you killed a crewmate to steal his Devil Fruit. You have a powerful crew that now rivals the Straw Hats.

That Devil Fruit you stole and ate afterwards is the Yami Yami no Mi. With this, you control darkness and gravity. You can eliminate the powers of other Devil Fruit users by touching them, and also suck people into voids which leave them stupefied. Once per night, you may PM jumpuff and Jimbo with "Night X - Sucking <user> into Dark Void". On this night, you will effectively take <user> out of the game until the following night.

Stellar, Gecko Moria
CyzirVisheen, Sogeking
Raikage, Alvida

Complained a lot, but I hope you still had fun. I think you did really well, though getting Cyzir to namekill Gmax n1 bit you in the ass in the end. You used your abilities pretty well too, good job. Also sorry for the slight mistake on my end, I feel really bad, though in the end I'm not sure if it did matter (Stoo told matty long before I made the mistake that he was really suspicious of your claim....) but still sorry!
8.5/10

Also fun fact: I was going to put Laboon in the game as the Bodyguard lol.

Dear CyzirVisheen,
You are Sogeking.

You are the secret identity of the Straw Hat sharpshooting coward, Usopp. You assumed this superhero-esque persona after having a falling out with Luffy. After a brief reconciliation, you've decided to permanently leave the crew to become a Shichibukai. You have sniping skills second to none; you're able to hit targets miles away.

At the moment you hold three Stars, weapons you use to snipe. Every Night, you may send one PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Sniping at <user>". Your Star will go straight through the heart of your target, instantly killing them. Don't worry about whether the target has a solid body or notsome Logia Devil Fruit users can turn into stuff!as your stars are made out of Seastone, nullifying their Devil Fruit abilities. Fear not! If you happen to meet your end, your team will not be without hope.

Your disguise is pretty obvious. If you're ever inspected, the inspector will receive "Usopp" as your role and "Neutral" as your alliance. Your ability will remain the same.

You also hold a Vivre Card. Once per night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Writing <user>'s name on Vivre Card" and you will find out the role name of <user>.

The other Shichibukai are:
Raikage, Alvida
LonelyNess, Blackbeard
Stellar, Gecko Moria

I think Cyzir did really, really well in this game. Your role allowed you to infiltrate the village really easily, which you did. Your Vivre Card also gave Stellar a good claim ;D Sorry you got buttraped by Fishin, I hope you play mafia again in the future.
8/10

The World Government
The World Gov was supposed to be more powerful in the daytime. Unfortunately, their most powerful role got raped n1 which put them at a HUGE disadvantage.

Dear Ace Matador,
You are Admiral Kizaru.

Along with Akainu and Aokiji, you are one of the most powerful weapons the Marines have. You are an eccentric and silly man who dresses in eccentric and silly clothing. After the incident on the Mangroves, you vowed to bring the Straw Hat Crew to justice. You are a firm believer in Absolute Justice, and will do anything to ensure the world is safe from pirates.

You've eaten the Pika Pika no Mi (not Pikachu!) Devil Fruit. This Devil Fruit made you into a lightman; you're able to move at the speed of light and even turn into the very light itself. Once per night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Illuminating <user>". On the next day, all of the actions <user> commited will be publicly revealed.

People across the land fear your kicks, and rightfully so—they come at the freaking speed of light. Every night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Threatening <user>". In the main body of the PM, write a message that <user> must post in the Mafia thread. If they do not post what you wish, you will kill them at the speed of light. Your message cannot exceed 20 words. Your threats will not work against any users who are unable to post in the Mafia thread.

Every odd night, your alliance can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive. You may also choose how to kill them if you wish, as long as <user1> can actually do this. (For example, Rob Lucci cannot kick someone at the speed of light.)

The other members of the World Government include:
Pyromaniac, Magellan
ExplorerAce, Smoker
Gmax, Rob Lucci

You are allied with the World Government. You win if the World Government wins.
I think Ace played pretty well, better than I thought though. I'm glad you had Gmax on your side though, claiming Gecko Moria as a Straw Hat wouldn't of been the best idea!! You used your abilities pretty well which was nice. I think you should've picked the lesser known players on your team to kill though. You would've gotten a solid kill n1 if you picked someone -not- Gmax.
8/10

Dear Pyromaniac,
You are Chief Warden Magellan.
this pic is too damn large

You are completely awesome. Before Luffy broke into Impel Down, you were the Chief Warden. After his subsequent escape and rescue of Portgas D. Ace, an action that humiliated you and the entire World Government, you decided to leave the prison to hunt him down and bring him to justice. You are feared across the land as a poisonman, because of your Doku Doku no Mi Devil Fruit.

Your poison does a variety of things depending on which type you use. It can cause fever, horrible pain, or even diarrhea. Yes, diarrhea. Every night, you can PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Poisoning <user>". The following day, <user> will be too busy having explosive diarrhea to post anything in the Mafia thread.

Every odd night, your alliance can vote on who to kill. You may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Sending <user1> to kill <user2>". <user1> should be a person in your alliance who is alive. You may also choose how to kill them if you wish, as long as <user1> can actually do this. (For example, Rob Lucci cannot kick someone at the speed of light.)

During your travels away from Impel Down, you found a golden ball. What it is, you don't know.

Ace Matador, Admiral Kizaru
ExplorerAce, Smoker
Gmax, Rob Lucci

Didn't do much... Made a pretty shaky claim, let to his downfall.
4/10

Dear ExplorerAce,
You are Commodore Smoker.

You are the cigar sucking, hard-nosed commodore of the Marines. You aren't a true believer of Abslolute Justice, evidenced by you letting the Straw Hat Crew go free after they helped you. You and your subordinates have been chasing Monkey D. Luffy for a long time, and now you're getting closer and closer to him. You also have the power of the Moku Moku no Mi Devil Fruit; this allows you to turn into and control smoke.

As a Commodore in the Marines, you have the ability to arrest users. To do this, you have a pair of Seastone handcuffs, which cannot be stolen. Every night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Arrest <user>". That night, you will lock up <user> in those handcuffs. Any Devil Fruit user wearing the handcuffs will be unable to commit night actions. Non-Devil Fruit users will be unable to post in the Mafia Thread; however, they can commit night actions. After two full cycles, you will unlock <user> and get your handcuffs back.

Pyromaniac, Magellan
Gmax, Rob Lucci

Only used his ability one time then died immediately which kind of sucked to watch. Didn't claim or come on IRC all that often either...
3/10

Dear Gmax,
You are Rob Lucci,

You are the leader of the One Piece version of the CIA, CP9. You're a vicious believer of Absolute Justice. You once wiped out an entire room of hostages and the pirates holding them in one quick swoop. You're a man of few words. You actually let your pigeon, Hattori, do most of the talking for you.

You have the power of the Neko Neko no Mi (Leopard Model) Devil Fruit. Like the name suggests, this allows you to transform into a human-leopard hybrid and even a full leopard. Using the quick and sleek full leopard form, you can easily sneak into other pirate ships and sneak away with treasure. Once per night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Stealing from <user>" and you will receive all the items <user> holds.

You are also a full master of the Rokushiki fighting style. One time only, you can activate Tekkai. Send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo during the night, "Night X - Tekkai!" and the following day, you cannot be lynched. Also one time only, you may activate the ultimate technique, Rokuougan. You can do this by sending a PM during the day to jumpluff and Jimbo with "Day X - Rokuougan!". You will unleash a blast so powerful that the day will immediately end and whoever has the most lynch votes will be lynched. This will probably work best if you coordinate it with jumpluff or Jimbo.

Pyromaniac, Magellan
ExporerAce, Smoker

Poor gmax ;_; had one of my favorite roles and was killed immediately.
100/10 for spirit

Neutrals
I included three neutrals (four if you count Billy). The standard Wolf role was backed by a secret silencer and the item-mover. Yea!

Dear Serenity,
You are Bartholomew Kuma,

You were originally a ruthless pirate known as The Tyrant; now, you're even more powerful due to Dr. Vegapunk's cybertronic enhancements. You are a Shichibukai, but you definitely have your own agenda. Evidence of this includes you orchestrating the Straw Hat Pirates' escape when they were cornered by Admiral Kizaru. You have eaten the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi Devil Fruit. This turned you into a Paw Paw Man. This Devil Fruit gave you the power to "push" anything. You can push air at hyper-speeds, and even push pain out of people to transfer it to others. You can also push the air around you to propel yourself at high speeds, giving the effect of teleportation.

Now, you can "push" people back in time in short jumps. Every night, you can PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Pushing <user> Back in Time". <User> will be sent back to two nights ago, and will regain any items they had at that time, except for items that don't exist anymore. (For example, if you sent a user back from Night 5, he/she would regain all the items he/she had at the beginning of Night 3). Your abilities are limited to one-time use for a specific kind of item. You also cannot target yourself, because have you ever tried to stand inside a pail and lift it in order to fly? You can send three people back in time before you will be exhausted.

You also hold the Bible. This holy book will prevent your lynching one time only.

You are Neutral. You win if you transfer two people's items back to them.
Rev had the most -out there- role in the game, I was glad I didn't fuck it up!! Rev played excellently, effectively using her abilities and fulfilling her win condition.
10/10

Dear LightWolf,
You are Monkey D. Dragon,

You are feared across the land as the leader of the Revolutionaries. Not much is known about you because you like to keep your past as shrouded as your body. You seem to like to shake stuff up in the world; the only thing that is for sure is that you is that you care for your sons, Monkey D. Luffy and Portgas D. Aceyou care for them even though the feelings are unrequited. Luffy didn't know about you until his teens and Ace has adopted his mother's maiden name.

Your life is so secret that you haven't even revealed the name and full power of your Devil Fruit; for all intensive purposes it will be called the Arashi Arashi no Mi as it gives you power over the weather. Every even night, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo titled "Night X - Striking <user> with lightning". Obviously, <user> will be fried to a crisp. You would never want to attack your sons, so any attempt to kill your sons will fail.

On odd nights, you may send a PM to jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Revolutionizing <user>". In the main body of the PM, enter a message for <user> to say in the Mafia thread. If they do not say this message you will take it as a personal offense and kill them in a tornado. Your threats will not work against those silenced, though.

Again, you're secretive. If you're ever inspected, this will be the role PM sent to the inspector:

Dear LightWolf
You are Inazuma,

You are a revolutionary who was imprisoned, along with Ivankov, in Impel Down. With the help of Monkey D. Luffy, you were able to escape from the undersea prison. Because of your honor, you felt compelled to join up with Luffy, at least for a while. You can also change between male and female, though not as easily as Ivankov can. For this game, you will be male.

You've eaten the Choki Choki no Mi Devil Fruit. Using the power of this Devil Fruit, you can turn your hands into scissors and cut up anything as if it were paper. Using these scary scissors, you can threaten your peers. Every odd night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Threatening to cut <user>". In the main body of the PM, please write a message no longer than 20 words. On the following day, <user> will have to post that message or you will cut them into shreds. Your threats will not work on anyone that's silenced, sorry!

You know that your sons, Luffy and Ace, are: Earthworm and Sikh Assassin, respectively.

You are Neutral. You win if you are the last user alive, or if both your sons are alive along with you.
Killed pretty quickly, could've been cool but oh well. Namekilled Raikage lol.
5/10

Dear Fishin,
You are Admiral Aokiji.

You are one of the most powerful weapons of the Navy; however, you do not believe in Absolute Justice like most Navy higher-ups. You have, on numerous occasions, gone against what would've been best for the Navy. With the death of your only superior, Fleet Admiral Sengoku, you, along with the other Admirals Kizaru and Akainu, have complete control over the Navy.

You have eaten the Hie Hie no Mi Devil Fruit. The powers of that fruit allow you incredible control over ice. You can even re-form your bottom after being destroyed (not in this game though, sucker!). Once per night, you may PM jumpluff and Jimbo with "Night X - Freezing <user>". You can freeze up to three users throughout the game.

You have a round Seastone ball. You keep it in your pants pocket so it doesn't neutralize your powers!

You are Neutral. You win if you can stir up the game and employ some Moral Justice. This win condition may become clearer as time goes on.
Played pretty well. Selling out Cyzir was a crucial move, I think it lead to the village's win. You only needed to kill 1 Mafia and 1 Villager to win the day (you had an extra freeze in case Sikh targeted your target). LN was actually lynched, not killed by you.
10/10

Awards!!
Most Valuable Straw Hat- SEO
Hard to choose between Matty and SEO, but SEO's powers actually working a few times puts him ahead I think :P Did a good job at uniting the village, hit a few people with the Mero Mero beam, good job.

Least Valuable SH - iKitsune

Most Valuable Shichibukai - LonelyNess
Very hard to choose between Cyzir and LN, but Cyzir said LN deserved it. LN controlled his mafia really well, though again, namekilling bit him in the ass.

Least Valuabe Shichibukai - Raikage
Died too soon

Most Valuable World Government - Ace Matador
Really... Gmax was killed early, and EAce and Pyro didn't really do anything soo congrats Ace!

Least Valuable World Government - Gmax
I was tempted to put ExplorerAce because Gmax at least helped with Fake claims after his death but whatever. Sorry gmax ;-;

Best Neutral - Fishin/Serenity
Fishin really stayed "neutral," he played both sides really well. Rev also stayed neutral but took more of a backseat role that was more of a "help me win I'll get you items" type of thing.

Serial Killer - CyzirVisheen
Killed a lot of people. Yea! If Cyzir died they would've gotten even night team kills if anyone was wondering.

Thanks for playing, I hope you had fun!!

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
Fishin should have gotten most broken role. The ability to permanently silence is just unfair. The role pm that killed me was kinda unclear too =[ I really think World Government had a better chance had Cyzir not killed Gmax (Name kill, pretty pathetic), night one. His ability to end the night whenever could have really changed the game, along with my forced post power. Village again, got incredibly lucky, i really feel the Shichibukai deserved the win, for outplaying the village, and being so well organized. LonleyNess was an excellent player!

Jimbo's hosting was excellent, greatly written roles (Baring Aokiji's brokenness >_>) and was also very fun to talk to! A very involved mafia host, so thanks, and well done, Jimbo =]

This is the first time I actually read every single word on a postgame OP (heh, OP....) Nonetheless, I loved my role. It was just annoying when I claimed to SEO and all he cared about was weeding out the village than bothering to help me, but billymills and cyzir_visheen helped me through that.

I had an item and I realized if I had just given it to a corpse or something, then used it to return it back on night 3, I could have won Night 4 than Night 5. Oh well, I only thought of it being a protection incase people like matty find me hazardous in some form, which he did in his post that annoyed me ):

I feel bad for cyzir, but I think it was a strategic move for Fishin even though it was a pretty evil move. I would have liked for billymills to become the secondary wolf. The village would be in a panic. Too bad ):

To be the downer as usual, why were the descriptions so awful. Examples: You are the expert navigator of the Straw Hat Crew. You're also incredibly hot. (no she is not even after gaining like 1 1/2 cup sizes as the series progressed due to the creators succumbing to subtle selling out); That's because you're fucking awesome. (and mentioning 4kids at all was unnecessary there); your maturity most likely stems from your troubled childhoodall of your friends and family were killed by Marines, leaving you the only survivor. (this is pretty confusing, how is someone supposed to derive that she was forced to deal with the trauma by growing up too fast by both having to escape constant chase and learning to use her powers in a vigilante style and always hold onto her life no matter the cost et cetera from this terrible sentence of "everyone she knew died, it made her pretty mature!!" lol).

That is just from the first few at that!

This is actually the third Village win if you count EW's Basic Mafia.

Yeah, I idled all game because I didn't want to needlessly waste my cola which became valuable the night before my suicide. I thought there were other beverages in the game (like tea maybe) that gave me other abilities but later I figured out I needed Serenity. If I had considered this I would have contacted her sooner (it was on the spreadsheet I recieved, I just didn't think about it).

If it wasn't for Ace Matador's gripes about 'Be careful' in the post after his death, I probably would have been accidently godkilled too without warning from Fishin. Since I refused to post the day I was frozen, I guess that's what made Fishin approach me. Thanks for the heads up Ace (guess that is classed under deadtalking?).

I think it would have been cool if Lightwolf had gotten in contact with EW and Sihk to arrange a solo victory amongth themselves (I'd of helped him if I was one of the sons), too bad there was a slipup that got him lynched X(

matty had confused me earlier by calling timw06 a redirector. He doesn't understand the concept of martyring apparantly XP I was also massively confused by Puggy's role because the way it was described to me it was also a martyr, so the double coverage thing left me puzzled and questioning everything. Of course now I see he's some makeshift bg, but getting this info clearer right away would have helped.

Also, could Cyzir's ammo not be stolen? Or did Colloquy idle? I don't see how matty died on the last night, we were supposed to steal from him and have tim martyr with Arctic's protection. What happened guys? X( I blame matty naturally.

Moral of the game: don't trust neutrals with everything.

FUCK YEAH FISHIN!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
@CK - I don't really know how to respond to that. If you're saying they were unclear, sorry ?_? I don't think they were bad, and a few other people read them too... If you're saying they are inaccurate I disagree seeing as Sarenji and I crafted them and we've both read the entire manga series (and I've seen most of the anime if it matters). I didn't want to write essays for each role PM because that's dumb, and people could easily just read the wikia I linked to.

Also if Nami is not pretty then how could she sell peeps are her body for big bucks ;D

@ Veedrock - Tim didn't target Cyzir and ArcticBlast didn't target Tim iirc. Like I said, AB only targetted Mafia the entire game!!

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just wanna saw.... WTF all you mother fuckers for killing all my inspects N1 and N2, then giving me a shitty inspect target (who btw claimed to Cyzir literally 10 mins after I sent in my PM and signed off I later learned) and then fucking hooking me N4. My powers were fucking worthless -.-

Also, I gotta apologize to Serenity. When I posted that post, I was deathly afraid that we might lose the next Lynch vote if people didn't vote as they should have. I shouldn't have done that. But you won so its all good now co-host :)
I also want to apologize to Stoo, should have trusted you quicker. At the time I thought your role was waaaaay out there and I was hesitant. Oh well though, no use crying over spilled milk.

It is a pitty SEO died, we were moled hard and basically lead around on a string for awhile. What was interesting was after SEO's death he and I kept talking about the game. We were suuupper cautious about LN (despite you thinking we weren't). You were up for the chopping block next, but then ExplorerAce popped onto our radars. When it was revealed he was a killer (or what we thought he was a killer), we lynched him instead.

I also felt bad for Puggy since it was hard finding Women for him rofl. ><

Collo claimed late (not the end of the world), but I inspected her in the end which was a bummer.

Tim played fine I think, he was quiet but he finally claimed. He had a role that was important in the later game.

Shout out to Veed after SEO's death. He really helped me set up all the village actions and also helped me plot. Especially when I was traveling. Think he deserves an 8. He played just about as well as I did.

I think the overall MVP should be Fishin. Not only did he foresee Cyzir not letting his win condition happen, he realized that the protection of the Village would ensure a win for him. And he also dug us (the Straw Hats) out of a huge pickle. Veed held up the end of our bargain and he played masterfully.

EDIT: I dunno; maybe your right Cyzir, but if I was in Fishin's position I might have done the same thing and tried to jump ship. If you have a 100% chance of winning (with the village) and a >100% chance of winning (with the mafia), I'll take the 100% chance all the time.

OK WTF iKitsune? You got yourself godkilled and you had like the best ability in the village. Dude really?

CyzirVisheen

Am I poplar yet?
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Reappearing for a brief moment to comment on this in particular.
Not only did he foresee Cyzir not letting his win condition happen
WHAT. I had full intentions of helping Fishin win. I was willing to help all of the neutrals (barring the wolf) win. Hell, if Fishin hadn't betrayed me and told me his win condition was slightly different than we both thought, I would've suggested to sacrifice Stellar (who would've been useless by the next day anyways, if everything just proceeded as planned). There was no way I was going to betray you Fishin. You never even gave me the benefit of the doubt.

just saying that I sucked dick in this game due to my late claiming and I am really sorry if this made the village worse

also this was a great game and I had fun :)

I had a great time playing this game. Jimbo, props to you for your incredible hosting. I'm not exactly sure who wrote all the flavor and role PMs, but damn they were good.

On the the actual game now. I feel incredibely stupid for not following my gut the entire game. Literally on three occasions I felt someone was a mafia, and three times I did nothing about it due to my lack of confidence (this was my first mafia). Luckily the first two guys, gmax and lightwolf, got killed anyways. The last two, Lonelyness and Cyzir, stuck around for a while. I think Cyzir, of all people, can vouch on my suspicions of Lonelyness. Too bad Cyzir was also mafia. Funny thing is, Cyzir is the one that solidified my hunches on both of them when he refused to have Lonelyness lyched saying "I want to kill him myself". Too bad all this happened right after I died.

A special shout out to Fishin, without you we would have been toast. I hope I had something to do with you backstabbing the Shichibukai. Seriously thanks!

I kinda wish I had remebered Puggy's role sooner, since he never got to use it and I was a woman. So yeah, there were a few things like that that really screwed us up, but in the end it worked out fine.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
The village did not deserve this win, especially not after how badly they played. You lynched the wolf at a stage when there were so many mafia still present in the game. Why would you do that? You should have coerced him into working with you for another couple of nights, it's not like you couldn't have lynched him off next day if he didn't cooperate.

If it hadn't been for Fishin's interference, Cyzir & co. would've had this game, and they deserved it far more than the village or even my team (my team...). Though while it was a really nasty move on Fishin's part, he couldn't really have trusted cyzir to hand him his win condition (you don't get it cyzir ._. being a neut of that kind can make you pretty paranoid), and I wouldn't have done the same (and possibly regretted it), he took the course of action which led him to a 100% win, so yeah, props to Fishin on a game well played.

So yeah, props to cyzir for getting in that far, convincing the whole village he was Usopp, commanding everyone for a while, and doing a good job on the whole except for trusting Fishin.

Also, any Shichibukai whining about the lack of a power role like mine should shut the fuck up. You had a natural mole in Sogeking. Usopp could not be counterclaimed, and was a sure Straw Hat Claim. You started off with a fucking nightly kill for the first 3 nights at the very least. Cyzir's moling could easily have extended that to 5. After that you got an even night kill if cyzir died. You also had a fucking kidnapper, and a BG. We had a silencer, a persuader, and Smoker. While Smoker may have been cool, we needed information to do shit with him, which, given my team, was not going to happen. My one time day ending thing wasn't even as big a deal because I could not kill persuaded people using it. My team was weaker, so I don't want to hear anything about that again.

Thanks for hosting the game Jimbo.

Several things to say. Firstly, unless there was some special rule where any frozen people are unfrozen as soon as my win condition is fulfilled, LN still should've been godkilled, not lynched. This has been the standard every time in past mafia games (DBZ, DBZ again, and then FE where it made a HUGE difference) and just makes logical sense - if he's already dead, which he should be, then it's impossible to lynch him. If everyone voted to lynch a long-dead player, then obviously those lynch votes wouldn't count! (granted the only reason I care is because I want the title of "most godkills" but whatever)

Long story short, if I cooperated with the Shichibukai, my win condition was unlikely to happen since removing one member of a three-man team is a pretty big loss. If I cooperated with the village, though, I could win for sure as long as one of them was willing to kill him/herself if I offered them victory on a silver platter. Thankfully, Veedrock held up his end of the bargain (thanks again), so I ended up with a win.

In all honesty, my character was cool (heh) but the win condition was kind of a mess. The fact that I had to pick one member and have that member die while at the same time making that member unable to vote was a contradiction - nobody would want to kill someone that was already perma-silenced, so the only way I could logically get someone killed was to freeze a member of a losing team right before they lost, and since I was required to freeze a member of more than one team I thought this was impossible (in reality, it was a pretty safe option since I only needed to freeze 2/3 teams but I couldn't know that). The other way, which I thought of later, would be to freeze someone on the same night they die, which would work fine if I could communicate with whoever was doing the killing. Having a hidden win condition is a pain anyways, and worse yet, the only way I could get more info on it was to use up one of my very limited freezes.

The other thing I felt like mentioning is that Kuma had way too easy of a win condition - all he had to do was find two people with items and get them to pass the items around, the items didn't even get used up or anything like that (if I'm understanding it right, anyways).

Also, this might just be me, but I thought that having Sogeking as a villager was almost too good of a mole role - in a themed mafia like this, having a role that confirms him as a villager is almost too good even if you do warn "some things may be different from the actual story", but eh.

iKitsune probably pissed me off the most during this game. He was the villages vigilante and really could have gotten his swords had he found the thief. If he got all three swords he would've been able to kill on even nights which could've helped the village even more. The fact that he died after getting persuaded and not posting _at all_ is extremely dumb. I know he got the PM too because he was on after I sent them!! The funny thing is that he posts "No Lynch" right after I update, which wasn't even what he was supposed to say. After being Godkilled twice in a row, imo I think you should sit a few games out and lurk a bit. I'm glad you didn't fuck up the village in the end though!
0/10
TBH i had no idea what i was doing for any of my mafia games the first game i was clueless, the second game tried to give it a proper go failed miserably and i was going to give up until this mafia came along which i thought i might stand a chance in seeing as i know "One Piece" very well, in the end i'm definitely gonna take your advice and lurk. Sorry for being such an idiot.

If someone would like to explain to me how to play "mafia" in general i think that would be extremely helpful.

I just want to point out that it was almost impossible for anyone in the village to be able to distinguish Cyzir as a mafia member. In my opinion Cyzir single handedly was able to bring his team to the verge of victory. Sogeking combined with the ability to kill and the name checker was absolutely overkill and was the reason the shichibukai got that close to winning. I don't agree with the everyone that says the shichibukai deserved to win. Regardless, it was a game very well played, and I had alot of fun.

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I just want to point out that it was almost impossible for anyone in the village to be able to distinguish Cyzir as a mafia member. In my opinion Cyzir single handedly was able to bring his team to the verge of victory. Sogeking combined with the ability to kill and the name checker was absolutely overkill and was the reason the shichibukai got that close to winning. I don't agree with the everyone that says the shichibukai deserved to win. Regardless, it was a game very well played, and I had alot of fun.
These were my thoughts exactly. A killer and a perfect mole all in one. WHOA, game breaking

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lol the village was far stronger than the mafia factions. The mafia factions didn't have much of a chance in this game, especially the World Government. Man, when you look at it right, my faction was just fodder for Cyzir to pick off and "prove" that he was Strawhat. The World Government basically stood no chance in this game, considering that Cyzir would be calling the shots by N2. We also had no real way of gathering information. That's pretty bad...

Also, considering that my team was this weak, that pretty much just further strengthened the village. This game was heavily tilted in the favour of the villagers, bar neutral assistance. Cyzir could only have held out for so long lol without neutral assistance. Hell even if Fishin hadn't backstabbed him, but had also not voted, and just stayed out of things the Shichibukai would have lost. User Raikage would probably agree with me on the mafia factions being too weak, but hey, he's also probably too lazy to post!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)