Media One Piece (spoilers!)

Frankys hair change was for the best. A battery gauge that let the opponent know how much strength you had left is not exactly practical for bluffing out of a fight or for any actual situation

so rebecca is the paper ballerina right? (From that story the tin soldier and the paper ballerina)
That would be cool.

So far i only caught the Lilliput reference. Anything else?

Frankys hair change was for the best. A battery gauge that let the opponent know how much strength you had left is not exactly practical for bluffing out of a fight or for any actual situation
??? Like they'd take him seriously or know about something so obscure.

I'd like to think that his pompadour is only there when he's using a lot of energy. Anyone notice that he usually has it when he's in the general?

Funeral of the Merry is the biggest tearjerker in One Piece. Though IMHO I dont see the point of having Merry special, even though he/she is nakama. Merry didn't have that relevant screentime. Only things that I can think of about Merry is: Getting the ship, Knock-Up stream, (Marine base filler thingy), and escape from Enies Lobby + Funeral. Even though those are good things, I still think I'd like Episode of Sanji more.

But I dont whine, I'll watch it anyway and most likely I will like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)