Online Sports Betting - Free and Fun

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
So, I recently came across a pretty fun site. It is totally free. When you sign up, you are staked with $0.10. You can bet on whatever you want, and when you manage to make it to $20, you can cash out and they will cut you a check. If you manage to ever go below your original stake, they just give you another dime.

The site makes money because the set-up of the betting has you click on random ads, but they aren't annoying pop-ups or anything. Also, they pretty much bank on the idea that people will stop playing before they make it to $20 and they get to keep the ad revenue.

I've been playing for just a couple days, betting on the US Open... and I'm already up to about $4.00... it's pretty sweet! Obviously this isn't a way to get rich... but it's a lot of fun and you actually have the chance to cash in with a couple bucks if you stick with it.

Click this link to sign up!

Make sure to use the link I provided to sign up. It will automatically add you to my buddy list. I like having buddies too because when you win, the site gives me a bonus and we can see what each other is betting on. Have fun sports fans! Post here if you sign up so I know who my buddies are!

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok a bunch of people have signed up and are listed in my buddies list... but I don't know who you are since you didn't post here!

While I'm sketchy on why this is a sticky, I've signed up. I really enjoy this type of thing but I am also really bad at it - last time I was in Vegas I did quite a bit of betting since I wasn't 21, but was able to place bets through other people fairly easily... let's just say I would have been better off trying to sneak onto slot machines.

Here's hoping this goes a little better, maybe I'll learn a thing or two for the return trip, lol.

EDIT: I have to say I really like the feel of the site, the general lack of professionalism "No, screw the advertisers" "Sign me up, bitch" etc. is kind of fun.

Aeolus

Bag
While I'm sketchy on why this is a sticky, I've signed up.
I stickied it because it applies to all sports... and this is the Sports sub-forum. Also, gambling never goes out of style... so it will always be relevant! ;)

And RBG don't get too excited lol... I'm going to lose the sig in about a week. In general I don't believe in them unless for spreading a message... and I think people will like this site!

Kinneas

puffoon
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Nice find. I put a bet on a match in the SPL since I have no idea about any american sports and there's not much football going on in england until the weekend. This looks really cool. :)

I signed up. I've put 1c on Glasgow Ranger, Fiorentina and Debrecen (just for a joke). I also 1c on a Rubin Kazan and AEK Combo bet.

I signed up for it and won my first bet on the Pats/Bills game and just threw my 19 cents on Manchester United!

Signed up, but couldn't find the friends thing. I do have a friend listed, so maybe I didn't mess it up lol.

Cool site, thanks for the link.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
can i bet like 10.10 bucks because 10-20 cents just doesn't seem worth the effort :(

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I signed up under Psycho on facebook a few days ago, I've been bringing in the cents with my awesome baseball betting skills. I've been helping my friend score real major money throughout the baseball season, I was just never comfortable with putting my money on the line on some of these sites. Not sure how to add other people to my buddy list though, I only have Psycho.

HSA

INTellectual gamer
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Hmm... I will sign up. Will proabably check this out over the next few days.

I also know of a website that has a credits based betting system integrated into vbulletin. Might cost a bit to implement if its an add on or something, but it would be cool to have a forum-integrated betting tool

Going to win a huge bet on this Real Madrid Xerez game that I put Real Madrid (-2.5) over Xerez, with an Over of 3.5. At 90.00 plus extra time it's 5-0 Real Madrid!

Aeolus

Bag
Haha... ok so it's a little embarrassing that some people who signed up significantly later than I did have more money than me... but I'm glad you're all doing well.

I've been getting hosed. Damn Green Bay and New England.

Haha... ok so it's a little embarrassing that some people who signed up significantly later than I did have more money than me... but I'm glad you're all doing well.

I've been getting hosed. Damn Green Bay and New England.
Well, you'll make 5% of my 54 cent winnings today! Go you!

I may (hoping) be the highest person on Aeolus' friend list.

Marc with his sparkling 90 cents. I'm just hoping my triple bet to win a buck thirty works.

oof i'm in fourth. hopefully that will change by tomorrow. (god damnit psycho is right behind me)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)