1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

"OpeRATION Time Out"

Discussion in 'Shoddy Battle and Pokémon Lab' started by wombakage, Sep 19, 2010.

1. wombakage

wombakage

[​IMG]

:(

Every single server gives me same info. WAT DO
  2. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

You may have connection issues. How close are you to the router you plan on using? If at all possible try getting closer. And, you could try advanced. Just take the server information from the parentheses and put it in manually. Good luck, I hope I helped.
  3. wombakage

wombakage

My connection is fine. My internet is sexy as ever.

Are the servers working for you guys? Also I downloaded pokemon online as well; it doesn't work (used crossover since mac etc)

Tried going advanced; not working. I'm going to try on another computer.

Are the other servers working for y'all?
  4. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I have this problem at Univeristy. Not sure whether you are at home or not but perhapes your Firewall has blocked certain ports?
  5. Deinosaur

Deinosaur GO GOOMY

I'm pretty sure the Smogon server is down but I don't know about the other ones
  6. Every Day

Every Day

I keep getting that error too, this sucks balls. I cannot live without Shoddy battle.
  7. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

Oh I just had another idea as to your problems. What kind of firewall/security softwares are you running? Earlier this year I was running like AVG and McAfee and I would continually have problems with stuff related to the internet. Otherwise, I'm out of ideas.
  8. yee

yee
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

I had the exact same problem I thought at first it was just because Black and White came out I cant take that long without shoddy I just finished my final 4th gen team!!

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)