ORAS Battle Factory Tournament: Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Won against 2-1 against metaphysical, must admit I won due to hax though :/

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
EDIT: I can't get the Spreadseet from Jelli from Round three - So I'll give a 10 hour Extension in order for myself to get some sleep, and for Jelli to notify me of where he put the sheet so you can make your choices about your swaps :)

Last edited:
Opponent gave me the win, its in a convo because he made one instead of vm idkw. He'll add you to it fm so you can see.

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Apologies for the wait guys, Jelli took off and didn't leave me any trace of swaps. I have recieved them and unfortunatly will have to keep you waiting an additional day as I'm going out to meet up with some friends. I would have gotten R4 up but due to not havng the sheet (to keep track of who has what) or the info on swaps - so you guys can plan your swaps accordingly and play it the way it's supposed to be played.

I once again apologise for the delay and will have it up as a priority for me when I get back tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)