ORAS Completionism Thread

Hello and welcome to the ORAS completionist thread! This is a completionist's guide for everything to do in Oras.
Only post if it's a feasible thing to do(no "get every shiny there is" type posts)
Here's a few basic ones to get started(I'll edit this as more things come up):
--Beat the Champion and enter the Hall of Fame twice(I believe you only need to win twice to get all the rewards ((Metagrossite, Sinnoh starters)) correct me if I'm wrong)

--Complete the Pokedex

--Reach Platinum Secret Base rank

--Beat all of the Trick House puzzles

--Beat all Master Rank Contests 3 times apiece

--Complete the Delta Episode

--Visit every Mirage Spot and collect the item

--Obtain every Tm/Hm

--Obtain the items from the workshop on Route 113

--Complete the Berry Master's wife's tasks

-Obtain the Gracidea, Prison Bottle, Drives

-- Win 50 battles in a row in each format of the Battle Maison(as well as a streak of 200 in a format)

--Collect every hidden item in the game

--Obtain all Mega Stones

-- Battle every trainer in the game and rebattle the ones that can be rebattled until they are at their maximum levels

--Defeat Fare Prince Trencherman and Black Belt Banting in the Mauville Food Court

--Achieve a score of 6,000 points(master rank)in both the singles and doubles format of the Battle Institute, as well as achieving a score of 6,500 in one of the formats

--Complete each Super Training regimen(achieving the target time)

Last edited:
Many completionists go for every hidden items though...
I was going to put that, but then found out about this:
If you don't have any pokeballs at the top of Sky Pillar during the Delta Episode, Zinnia will give you an ultra ball(This is a permanently missable item) . I didn't think people would be crazy enough to go into the rayquaza battle with a single ultra ball, which is why I excluded it.
Don't forget the Maison trophies and starf and lansat berries...
Added

I was going to put that, but then found out about this:
If you don't have any pokeballs at the top of Sky Pillar during the Delta Episode, Zinnia will give you an ultra ball(This is a permanently missable item) . I didn't think people would be crazy enough to go into the rayquaza battle with a single ultra ball, which is why I excluded it.
That's not a hidden item. It's given to you. Hidden items are anything that would require the use of the Item Finder. I personally try to find all hidden items.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but aren't there usually up to five important aspects to completing a Pokémon game? Other than beating the League /Delta Episode and catching all the Pokémon, players would have to obtain a Platinum Rank secret base and win all the Maison trophies. Other than those five things, I don't see any other incentive besides "the good feeling" of completing something for the sake of it.

I'm not sure about anyone else, but aren't there usually up to five important aspects to completing a Pokémon game? Other than beating the League /Delta Episode and catching all the Pokémon, players would have to obtain a Platinum Rank secret base and win all the Maison trophies. Other than those five things, I don't see any other incentive besides "the good feeling" of completing something for the sake of it.
Yes, but this thread is meant for people like me who need to do EVERYTHING there is to do in a game, otherwise I don't consider it complete.
Some other things you haven't listed yet:

- Obtain all Mega Stones
- Obtain all Plates and the Sinnoh Dragon Orbs
- Obtain all Berries
- Battle every trainer in the game and rebattle the ones that can be rebattled until they are at their max levels
Adding mega stones and battling every trainer

Plates/ dragon orbs are hidden items

I'm not sure about obtain all berries since some are past gen exclusive

I can see where you're coming from, but I feel as if it's too variable(I mostly say this after seeing that there's a particular person who gives you berries based off your trainer ID) and it gets kind or sketchy

i think its worth adding the mirage island thing in emerald. its random but id say there are prob people who still check to see if its there everyday anyway.

similarly pokerus might be worth it. its not really /that/ hard to get but i think getting it for the first time is a pretty cool thing

idt a lot of people are this dedicated but i think adding getting every event since wifi introduction in dpp is a good idea as well (aside from arceus in dpp obv). not counting the rse and before events because i genuinely think those are stupid

my bad im an idiot lmaoo

you could add beating fare prince in the food court though

Last edited:
i think its worth adding the mirage island thing in emerald. its random but id say there are prob people who still check to see if its there everyday anyway.

similarly pokerus might be worth it. its not really /that/ hard to get but i think getting it for the first time is a pretty cool thing

idt a lot of people are this dedicated but i think adding getting every event since wifi introduction in dpp is a good idea as well (aside from arceus in dpp obv). not counting the rse and before events because i genuinely think those are stupid
This thread is strictly ORAS though

love the thread, I actually posted in the "your biggest accomplishments in Pokemon" thread how I basically achieved what you would consider a perfect save file (besides really extreme things like a full living shiny dex). You have a great list, the only things I would add are obtaining a gold trainer card (which is done by achieving other things you listed), obtaining the master rank in the battle institute with over 6,000 points in both the singles and doubles format; additionally, you could add achieving 6,500 in either of the formats to get the "battle institute champion" medal. Other things for consideration would be having a Pokemon with all 24 ribbons available in Gen 6, maybe obtaining a legal shiny Pokemon or flawless Pokemon (though those don't really show completion, more of just a goal to some so those are debatable. Either way, I love the thread and ill be sure to link some pictures of what I was able to achieve in my Omega Ruby soon enough :)

love the thread, I actually posted in the "your biggest accomplishments in Pokemon" thread how I basically achieved what you would consider a perfect save file (besides really extreme things like a full living shiny dex). You have a great list, the only things I would add are obtaining a gold trainer card (which is done by achieving other things you listed), obtaining the master rank in the battle institute with over 6,000 points in both the singles and doubles format; additionally, you could add achieving 6,500 in either of the formats to get the "battle institute champion" medal. Other things for consideration would be having a Pokemon with all 24 ribbons available in Gen 6, maybe obtaining a legal shiny Pokemon or flawless Pokemon (though those don't really show completion, more of just a goal to some so those are debatable. Either way, I love the thread and ill be sure to link some pictures of what I was able to achieve in my Omega Ruby soon enough :)
Added

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)