ORAS Doubles Replays

Laga

Forever Grande
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-256386940

Wanted to post this game I played against Lohgock, since it shows two fun tips people might be able to use where they generally wouldn't think about it. First off, I kept Diancie in normal form to avoid getting neutered by lando-t, and later to kill a cm cresselia who otherwise probly would have beaten me. Turn 12 is the pinnacle, where I Earth Powered my own Aegislash to activate wp and put cresselia in diamond storm range, p much winning me the game :). Remember that it sometimes does indeed pay off to attack yourself (this was also showed at some point where someone killed his teammate with azumarill just so he could bring in kanga + mew and sweep).

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Last edited:

kamikaze

The King Of Games
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
so you won on a 30% x 30% x 50%? That's 4.5%, which is more than the chance of winning on a crit. Not exactly that unlikely. But sure I agree with any chance to say Stratos got owned.
The most magical part about this was being in call with them at the time and Totem calling everything before it happened, while Stratos screamed "NOOOOOO" after each one.

I wish I recorded that.

I thought we were actually going to fight each other tbh. I'm glad we were able to have a civilized discussion and understand the world's problems together without the use of physical violence
There's more than one way to win a battle. Some just can't let themselves see the less violent path.

There's more than one way to win a battle. Some just can't let themselves see the less violent path.
I'm glad that you have enlightened me. I feel reborn, and for once in my life, free of the chains that bound me to the evil haze of this Earth

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/doublesou-303431211

This hail team is cash as fuck. Running some p good sets here, including mat block greninja, tr jellicent, and tailwind latios. Its probably the best hail team ever created. Here's the importable:

Nidoking @ Life Orb
Ability: Sheer Force
EVs: 28 HP / 252 SpA / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Protect

Greninja @ Life Orb
Ability: Protean
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Slide
- Blizzard
- Mat Block

Abomasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Blizzard
- Energy Ball
- Ice Shard
- Protect

Heatran @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 56 HP / 252 SpA / 200 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Jellicent @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Hydro Pump
- Blizzard
- Trick Room
- Recover

Latios (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Draco Meteor
- Psychic
- Tailwind
- Protect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)