ORAS LC Tournament - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
we'll try to play on sunday but we seem to have some timezone difficulties
/e: i met him on showdown but he didnt respond for 4 hours, trying to contact him again

Last edited:
Activity win. we schedule for yesterday, he arrived three hours later. We had to play today, but he did not show signs of life

lost in 3 thanks to a damn crit in game 3 thanks to an inherent part of the game that evens out over time and have certainly befitted from in the past so that I have no right to complain about it.

seriously, gg Sunny.:heart:

Going to have to call activity. Have talked to trev 3 times on PS. First two times it was like 4am his time or something so we didn't play. Yesterday we talked again and he had a pretty bad fever and didn't want to play so we decided to play today at around the same time. He said he would be around all day but its about an hour and a half after the time we talked yesterday and I've seen no sign of him. I've got to head out now and by the time I get back it'll be around 5am his timezone. Sorry if you're still feeling really sick, but I've been really trying to get this match done :[

ehm just saying, i logged in five hours ago and been all the time in the lc room looking for you...

ehm just saying, i logged in five hours ago and been all the time in the lc room looking for you...
On mobile right now. In hindsight I should have posted earlier to make sure you weren't around, my bad. Were you on an alt while online? I checked the LC and Italian room for you. I also attempted to PM you to check if you were on an alt but you must have been on one not linked to your main account. Hopefully we can get an extension and if we do, just let me know what times you can play because I've been and still will be on a lot.

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
opp and i scheduled for after tour today, and i havent seen him online today. activity :S

Goddess Briyella

Banned deucer.
Just posting to make it known that I'm not inactive, so don't give me an activity loss. We were supposed to play Wednesday but we missed each other. If Goao doesn't show tonight to play, I'd like an extension if that's okay, as it's not fair for me to claim activity as busy as I was this week.

On mobile right now. In hindsight I should have posted earlier to make sure you weren't around, my bad. Were you on an alt while online? I checked the LC and Italian room for you. I also attempted to PM you to check if you were on an alt but you must have been on one not linked to your main account. Hopefully we can get an extension and if we do, just let me know what times you can play because I've been and still will be on a lot.
oh yes i stayed some time on an alt and some on trev (when i change alt i'll do without using /nick because the italian room can see my altchange thanks to a script, that's why you didn't find me pming me), so it's my bad too. anyway i'd like to play it, so we'll play, we still have one day before the deadline!

Reactions: OP

GOAO

Banned deucer.
My times are totally different to her and when we met she can not play, I will try tomorrow

ty estralita if I hadn't critted in g3 i can't say if you would have won but it definately would have been much tighter :) ggz

Rowan

The professor?
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Darkfire99 vs Dr Ciel - activty

GoddessBriyella vs Goao - extension
Mambo vs silver97 - playing literally rn
Infamy (Lord Minds) vs ggggd - extension

inscribe vs Soldier - activity
Rowan vs Kopaka - extension

Ecna vs s_aman - activity
OP vs trev - extension
Cherub Agent vs Jefozz - extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)