ORAS Little Cup Doubles Tournament [WEEK 3]

Conni

katharsis

lovely art by HotFuzzBall
approved by Isa
original banlist and rules by Merritt

Little Pokemon were always a feisty bunch to handle, so Wynaut double the trouble?
A Smogon Doubles battle, but all your Pokemon are level 5, and they're small but feisty Little Cup Pokemon! How will these little ones work with another in battle?

RULES
  • All your battles should be on the Gracidea, as the actual LC Doubles metagame in playable on that server
  • Please follow the LC Doubles banlist and rules, specifically listed below
  • If your opponent isn't active, you may call activity and you'll recieve the win if the opponent hasn't replied for a certain amount of time
  • Have fun! And try to enjoy this Little Cup variation :)
  • The battles will be a best out of 1, PLEASE POST YOUR REPLAYS, if not then I will coin flip your bracket
  • This is an ORAS tour, not SM, so please play your LC Doubles format in ORAS
  • Regular Tournament Rules apply
Little Cup Doubles Rules and Banlist
-
All Pokemon must be Level 5 and the first evolution of any Pokemon (eg. Charmander, Mienfoo,

NOT

Emolga, Chansey, Steelix, or Blastoise)

-All Pokemon must be Level 5
-LC Doubles is a playable tier on Gracidea (another PS server), so you should have your battles there, as the rules posted here are applied to LC Doubles in that server.

-, Self-KO Clause is on, OHKO-clause is on, Evasion clause is on, Species clause is on, and Endless Battles Clause is on; thus:
A Pokémon may not carry Recycle and hold a Leppa Berry in conjunction with Heal Pulse and Milk Drink, Moonlight, Morning Sun, Recover, Roost, Slack Off, Soft-Boiled, or Wish.

• A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Pain Split.
  • A Pokémon may not hold a Leppa Berry while carrying Recycle and Fling.
-The Item clause is off, meaning you can use more than one type of item per battle
-The Sleep clause is on, meaning only one Pokemon can go to sleep at a time
-Dragon Rage, Sonic Boom and Swagger are banned in Little Cup Doubles
-The ability Moody is banned in Little Cup Doubles
-Scyther, Sneasel, Swirlix, and Tangela are banned from Little Cup Doubles; Drifloon, Murkrow, Misdreavus, Meditite, Yanma, and Gligar are NOT banned in Little Cup Doubles

Sylveon.

Penny saved is still a fucking penny
Since opponents don't seem to be interested, Conni can we take subs or something, because the tournament seems so fun, so I'd hate to see it die, because some people forgot to fix priorities before signing up. I mean I know it's 3rd round, but I have already had one activity win and wouldn't like to get another :/ .

Conni

katharsis
Since opponents don't seem to be interested, Conni can we take subs or something, because the tournament seems so fun, so I'd hate to see it die, because some people forgot to fix priorities before signing up. I mean I know it's 3rd round, but I have already had one activity win and wouldn't like to get another :/ .
Ok, I think that the reason for all these inactivities is because of the lack of interest in the metagame and maybe the undying hype of Sun and Moon, I'll implement the subs back then.

Subs List (bold = assigned to match)
=======
Fille
Star
Merritt

innovamania
Pradhaaan
Kurukaito

The match is darksylvion vs. Fille

Last edited:

Conni

katharsis
Sorry for being inactive as fuck, I was on mobile only ;;
But after my flight I should be good to host this fully again.
Due to my inactivity, I'm pushing this to January 12th 2017, GMT + 1 12:00 Noon

The new match after Fille's forfeit will be:

darksylvion vs. Star

Tagging Caledrith and frania for their match status and progress.

Thanks for bearing with me all

Conni

katharsis
Sorry to the subs and the players who wanted subs, but at this point of the tour, I really do think that there shouldn't be any subs at this point due to regular tournament rules and the rocky progression of this tour. This is mainly my fault as I didn't really keep in mind that there shouldn't be subs at this point and it's probably my inexperience that allowed this tour to have a rocky progression, so you have my apologies.

So with the exclusion of subs, here are the wins due to battles and inactivities. (Bold = winner)

Caledrith vs. frania
GreenGogoatttt vs. GunGunJ
TubaPride vs. darksylvion
Lorda Floterchai vs. SableyeMyBae

I shortened the due date to now since the rest of the matches were subbed matches, so Week 4 will be posted shortly.

Thanks again for bearing with me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)