ORAS NU C&C Index

Blast

Member of the Alien Nation
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Carracosta is back up for reservation

I also added the Pokemon discussed for revamps yesterday to the list. Special Scarf Mesprit and Uxie are high priority so you need permission to reserve them

I can take Seismitoad (Offensive Stealth Rock set). But I can start it at the end of next week. If it's possible, I reserve that.

Blast

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I can take Seismitoad (Offensive Stealth Rock set). But I can start it at the end of next week. If it's possible, I reserve that.
You can reserve it but I want at least a WIP for the skeleton up sometime in the next 72 hours so you at least have something to show you plan on finishing it (you can finish it up later).

rubsomebacononit

I was cringe and annoying when I was on smogon RIP
is a Contributor Alumnus
Dropped Piloswine, I realized I wasn't the best user of Piloswine and I don't have the time to edit it, at the moment.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
already done with skeleton horse, #getatme. also is magmortar just the av set, adding psychic to orb, and removing banned poke mentions?
I don't think Magmortar needs a full revamp, not sure, but no one commented on it getting an AV set so you can make one (cause no one disagreed), just prepare to get possibly QC Rejected. Psychic to orb and banned mon mentions can just be SCMS edited so you can do that. The AV set would be written up separately.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I didn't see one, so I was wondering if I could do a Haunter analysis? If there is one, that is ok. I just like Haunter and noticed there may not be an analysis for it lol.

Blast

This is updated

I've also added Garbodor to unreserved and changed Seismitoad to a full revamp

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
requesting permission to write camerupt
:[

also there are a few errors in the op:
-leafeon is in progress by swagilyph
-piloswine is in progress by kiyo
-scyther is in progress by bowtie addo
-ninetales (me) is done
-av magmortar is in progress by kiyo

blast edit: fixed these
me edit: coolio

Last edited:

Blast

hi. fuck RU.

Camerupt, Virizion, and Steelix have now been removed from the reservation list and this has been updated

seriously though, fuck RU

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
What's the problem? I'm Montsegur, formerly Dat Blast. And he is Dat Blast, formerly Montsegur.

It's all quite simple really.

Dat Blast doesn't have TC badge so among other ways to tell...like actually looking at the name :^)...there's that.

boltsandbombers

i'm sorry mr. man
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
k, now that we have it back just posting again to say that I still want to do camerupt

blast edit: this was approved before

edit: you guys gotta tell me these things lol

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)