Project ORAS NU Research Week #9 [Voting Stage]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Final results:
Leafeon: 8
Probopass: 5
Ninetales: 3

The Target of this Week is Leafeon!

Some questions I'd like to bring up:
  • What sets do you think Leafeon is most capable of running in the current meta?
  • What team archetypes do you think Leafeon will perform well against? The worst?
  • What teammates would help Leafeon the most?
  • How much can I make these questions seem like generic cookie cutter questions?
Try and get playing as soon as possible! The NUPL hype is real so I'm hoping we can still see some activity.

i will be honest I am having trouble finding much outside of the established norms at this point. I have had a little success in the low ladders (So take this with a grain a salt) with a mixed Leafeon that uses Work up, Leaf Blade, Knock Off and Stored Power to deal with physically defensive switch ins. However, it still has troubles with lots of counters. Any suggestions or ideas of teams that can get this guy working at peek efficacy?

Leafeon @ Lum Berry
Ability: Leaf Guard
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Work Up
- Stored Power
- Leaf Blade
- Knock Off​
I have found some success in running it with Barbaracle as it can switch into to some dangerous threats. Leafeon can also cover some of Barbaracle's crippling grass weaknesses, however, Leafeon does little to cover Barbaracle's fighting or steel shortcomings.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Shutting down Research Week. As it is, there's really no point in garnering discussion in here on a singular mon when you can just bring up the topic in the np thread. With as little interest as the previous set up was getting, I don't see much point in trying to force people to be interested in it. Bring up cool suggestions for good mons in the meta right now in the np thread!
Raseri

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)