Tournament ORAS NU Tournament [WON BY TEDDEH]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiyo

the cowboy kid
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
ur tellin me i gotta play a stall whore round 1. better bring shit for mega audino imo QueenOfLuvdiscs build and we'll play tonight y/n

EDIT: FUCKING DESTROYED QOL OML 4EZ GET SMASHED HOWIE. was a clean 2-0 victory, hax didnt matter i know his spreads etc.

Last edited:

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Disjunction forgot to mention this but replays are mandatory to be able to get the win. Reason for this is cause everyone wants to see whats going to be broken what you might need to check etc. etc. and we can't be there for every match.

I only got one replay back from Kiyo vs QoL so since this wasnt made clear Kiyo gets the win.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-181532289

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Disjunction forgot to mention this but replays are mandatory to be able to get the win. Reason for this is cause everyone wants to see whats going to be broken what you might need to check etc. etc. and we can't be there for every match.
i foresee some bitching, so i just want to say this: this is a funsies tour where we're all just playing the new meta and having fun. don't worry about counterteaming or wutevz, just try to remember to save all of your replays so everyone can see how things are goin'. also, i already watched all of the ones itt and i'm hyped AF so keep posting them pls :D

PS: if we get to ~48 ppl including subs, just pair all the subs together and have them participate in R1. we can deal with a 3-way final, too (48 -> 24 -> 12 -> 6 -> 3 -> 1). it should be like 42-ish (?) right now but i'm too lazy to count, so if a handful more people sign up we can have everyone who missed out on it get a chance to play too.

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
In as a sub (although don't sub me in over someone else, I'm just in if we get to 48 ppl)

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I only got one replay back from Kiyo vs QoL so since this wasnt made clear Kiyo gets the win.
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/orasou-181532289
nobody told me to implement this, tho
edited OP for correct information now including subs tour and replays

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I already sign in, why i dont appear?
entirely my fault on that, thanks for catching it!
EDIT: to clarify there was a lot of running around trying to make sense of what players should be placed in and which players should be subs and your name probably got mixed into a gray zone where idk what happened. If I were any of the subs, I would double check to make sure you're on the list.

Disjunction

EDIT: also not extending the deadline for the new players. I doubt these extra 2 days will make much of a difference and I'd like to keep the schedule in line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)