Tournament ORAS NU Tournament [WON BY TEDDEH]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disjunction

Everything I waste gets recycled
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
iTeddeh do you want Soulgazer's spot
EDIT: tbh that was a really dumb question and I'm just going to put Teddeh in SG's spot anyways. I'm putting him in over one of the other subs because teddeh asked first, if anyone was wondering.

Last edited:

Disjunction

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm retagging everyone in the second set of Round 1 because nobody from there has said anything and I want to be sure there is no confusion

Brawlfest vs. Void
Can-Eh-Dian vs. Montsegur
iZocker vs. TewMew
Jernmax vs. Fran17
Zebraiken vs. Decision Makers
Ohioisonfire vs. NotAGymLdr
JirachiCelebiMew vs. WildHope
Pearl. vs. Vileman

I know you all signed on to be subs, but we decided to allow more people to join the tour due to the vast amount of interest we've gathered. I assumed anyone who joined as a sub at that point wanted to play. If you didn't wish to participate in the tour and only wanted to be a sub, please let me know and we'll work from there.

I guess it really doesn't matter. I didn't save the replays and I doubt Waters did either since I can't find it.

I guess you can give me the win because I earned it, give Waters the win, or sub me out.

Disjunction

I guess it really doesn't matter. I didn't save the replays and I doubt Waters did either since I can't find it.

I guess you can give me the win because I earned it, give Waters the win, or sub me out.
I talked to waters he doesn't have em. Is it physically impossible for you the redo the games?

Ares

Fool me...can't get fooled again
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Also, Disjunction if they both agreed that one of them won, take their word for it? It'd be absolutely stupid to have an overturned result because of replays in a fun tourney >.>
Teddeh the rules were clear about requiring replays, and if you let one person off without replays all of a sudden it gives the message that replays aren't needed. It sucks to be in this position but at the same time it's there own fault for not reading the OP and the other replies in bold stating that replays are mandatory for the win.

Teddeh the rules were clear about requiring replays, and if you let one person off without replays all of a sudden it gives the message that replays aren't needed. It sucks to be in this position but at the same time it's there own fault for not reading the OP and the other replies in bold stating that replays are mandatory for the win.
I would understand in more competitive circumstance but it's just a fun tourney. Let him off this once then use it as an example for the other users, if they forget replays after these, they will have to replay their matches. Otherwise it'll cause disruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)