ORAS OU Throwback Tournament - Round 1

Yoshi

IT'S FINK DUMBASS
can me+mil get a short extension until tomorrow/monday please
Yeah, I'm extending the whole round anyway.

My opp didn't show up at the time. I was waiting for 1 hour
act
Try and play today or tomorrow.
SUB ME IN CMON
A sub list will be made next round, you'll be on there.

Yeah so I'm extending the round until tomorrow, April 10th. Please get your matches done by that time and hit me up if a sub is required.

Breezy

formerly Quaze
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
U don't know how hard is to schedule with my opponent, I'll try to make this done today although he alr johned me twice in the last two days (saturday and today).

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
This is a status update, and a notice to everyone playing (I hope you're all watching this thread)
Hey so I'm unable to continue to host my tour as an emergency came up. I do hope you understand.
I'll try to sort something out today to let this continue, but if anyone who reads this want to take over send me a message.

Quite Quiet

why fall in love when you can fall asleep
is a Site Content Manageris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Due to other things, I forgot to post an update for this yesterday. I'm not take up hosting this tour. However, BKC offered take over this, but he asked for a few days to sort everything out so please be patient. If you have any questions regarding decisions please direct them to him for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)