ORAS RU Reservation Index V3

phantom

Banned deucer.
PSA: Because this is starting to get irritating, unless the Pokemon is bolded red in the OP, you don't need to ask to reserve, if you do, I'll just say no because you're being annoying

Seriously... And guys, don't post more than once to clarify something that you already answered b/c it just clutters the thread. Let them figure it out, which really shouldn't be that hard.

What a dry-ass tier shift.

Just kidding, of course!

Absol, Aggron, Ampharos, Aerodactyl, Sharpedo, Medicham, Blastoise, and Sceptile have all dropped into our beloved tier. Spirit atomicllamas I have a feeling people (including me) are going to be eager to start on these quite soon, but do you know when they'll be available for reservation?

What a dry-ass tier shift.

Just kidding, of course!

Absol, Aggron, Ampharos, Aerodactyl, Sharpedo, Medicham, Blastoise, and Sceptile have all dropped into our beloved tier. Spirit atomicllamas I have a feeling people are going to be eager to start on these quite soon, but do you know when they'll be available for reservation?
Honestly it would just be better to give them a month, maybe even more regarding how much it takes for the meta to stabilize, and this question would seem better fitting for the discussion thread imo.

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Probably 2 weeks minimum, its a pretty huge tier shift, plus we need to see results of suspect too, spirit / 49 / molk's opinions are all more relevant than mine on this matter, so whatever they say !_!

Ah, okay. Are other analyses are allowed to be reserved until then? Also, are we allowed to suggest analysis changes in the Discussion thread, or will that have to wait as well?

Last edited:

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
No one has even started Slowking and Abomosnow yet so those will probably have to be written but I'd imagine badge holders only since they are S or A+ (can't remember at the moment)

phantom

Banned deucer.
No one should be writing a Slowking or Abomasnow analysis anyway. They were specifically omitted from the OP because they were meant to be added once the suspect concluded.

phantom

Banned deucer.
Okay, all the new drops (viable ones) + Slowking and Abomasnow have been added to the reservation index. All aside from Sceptile need permission to be reserved, so ask a moderator in this thread and you will be given the okay or not.

EonX

Battle Soul
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I can take Virizion maybe? since Blastoise is already written up

approved

Last edited by a moderator:

eren

je suis d'ailleurs
can i reserve medicham, didnt see anyone reserve it

approved

Would like to reserve (Mega) Abomasnow

rejected - do not drop a high priority analysis for the sake of reserving another, it shows that you're unreliable

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)