ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

Thanks to improvements in technology, Super Secret Bases in Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire are much easier to share than their Gen III counterparts.

So this thread is a dedicated location for us to share our Bases.

All you have to do is post the QR code for your Base, the location, and add a description of it. Is your base a personal hangout? Is it your very own Gym? Is it to help others train their Pokémon? Or is it something else?

I can't wait to see what everyone has.

NoCheese Edit: Posts that don't contain the above bolded information are subject to deletion. Please take the time to give your fellow players a reason to add you, and don't just throw up a QR Code and consider your post done.

Also, it's highly recommended to note what trainer type (ace trainer, beauty, delinquent, etc.) you appear as, because this influences what people can receive on a daily basis by adding you as a secret pal.

For unofficial "rankings" of preferred trainer types, look here. Note that Ace Trainer, which seems most fitting for many of us, is actually horrible for secret pal purposes.

For how to change your trainer type (and some more discussion of useful types), look here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
I think I made a level 100 6 blissey hut but I'm not exactly sure if it works or not since the game never seems to tell you "this is the team you'll use in your secret base!"

If this works for you, and the battle is 6 blisseys, lemme know asap.

Do they all know Healing Wish or do we have to KO them the old-fashioned way?

Each one knows Healing Wish and only healing wish. If someone can test the QR, that'd be wonderful. I really want to share this with a few others!
I asked you for a battle and you said comeback tomorrow haha

Edit: can anyone explain why peoples secret bases don't have flags in them?

Last edited:
The features aren't available the first day you add someone, to prevent farming bases. Wait overnight and there will be flags, battles, and they'll give you decor for visiting.

Ah thanks! I set the ds time to 23:59 to try and skip a day but maybe that doesn't work haha I will wait and see tomorrow :)

I think I made a level 100 6 blissey hut but I'm not exactly sure if it works or not since the game never seems to tell you "this is the team you'll use in your secret base!"

When I try to scan the code on my 3ds, it says the QR code is not supported! Can anyone help me?

Found your secret base at Route 117. It maybe because I'm still in the main game (just beat Norman, team members around level 30-35), but your Blisseys are not level 100. Also, there are not 6 of them.

It is a team of 3 Lv.35 Blisseys, all with Healing Wish. Crazy experience!

Found your secret base at Route 117. It maybe because I'm still in the main game (just beat Norman, team members around level 30-35), but your Blisseys are not level 100. Also, there are not 6 of them.

It is a team of 3 Lv.35 Blisseys, all with Healing Wish. Crazy experience!
I'm guessing it scales levels according to your own team's levels. Makes farming annoying.

I'll ask for a battle today to test it. My team is low 40s, having just gotten the Eon Flute and KOed Kyogre.

bugmaniacbob

Was fun while it lasted
is an Artist Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
According to Serebii, there's an "Appliance" you can put in your secret base called the Level Release, which "removes level restrictions for battle in the Base". Possibly this would be what is needed to prevent the base from scaling levels to the same as your team - perhaps somebody who has found this could test it.

I'm still waiting for my Secret Pals to be ready to use their abilities. By the way, does anyone know what each trainer class (selectable in the Guild by a Pokemon Ranger) does? I'm a Hex Maniac.

I found the level release and have made a Blissey base with it on. I'd love for someone to test what levels these Blisseys are at and how many there are. Also, please mention how many badges you have or if you've beat the game.

This base is in the same location, Route 117 south of the day care.

Edit: This new one should work without a doubt!

Last edited:

Karxrida

That level thingy that BMB is talking about can be found in the Battle Resort in the left house on the docks.

I found the level release and have made a Blissey base with it on. I'd love for someone to test what levels these Blisseys are at and how many there are. Also, please mention how many badges you have or if you've beat the game.

This base is in the same location, Route 117 south of the day care.

Edit: This new one should work without a doubt!

I keep getting a "QR code not supported" message... I'm scanning through my computer screen. Am I supposed to print out a paper version of it?

Someone please help, I can't seem to get this to work... :(

Last edited:

Karxrida

Healing Wish will fail if used by the last Pokemon. I suggest you Blissey guys give the last one a Toxic Orb so it'll eventually die on its own and we don't have to bring a Level 100 Mon just to deal with it.

Quanyails

On sabbatical!
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
For reference, a compilation of Blissey Super Secret Bases I've seen. :) I won't be updating this post any further, but if anyone else has something to add, feel free to mention it!

Source: (Original?)

Source:(Original?)

Source: Othmen2013

Source: TheMantyke

Source: goochmaster5

Source: mhykah

Source: olom2008

Source: Neoji

Source: revojc

Source: CTNC

Source: Artorias

Source: Xiombarg

Source: Draexzhan

Source: TenebraePro

(Select one of the following six.)

Source: PokeLink09

Source: FinalInsanity

Source: luigitheninja

Source: rabbitgreen49

Source: warriorboi

Source: M-Gyarados

or

Source: malkuno

(Select one of the following six.)

Source: nyo marionette

Last edited:
I keep getting a "QR code not supported" message... I'm scanning through my computer screen. Am I supposed to print out a paper version of it?

Someone please help, I can't seem to get this to work... :(
Your not supposed to use the 3ds' camera feature you have to go to your own base > pc > manage qr code > scan a code
You have to do it through the game took me a while to figure it out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)