ORAS Super Secret Bases Thread (Read the first post before posting!)

Yeah I fixed it ... And for the one's who need to share their beses with PGL they need to change the settings in their account in pokemon.com

Last edited:

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
sorry guys, someone asked this before but
if more than 1 people have base at same location then which will be read
If your base or one of your favorites are in that spot it will not be overwritten. If you try with a QR code, you'll receive a message alerting you of that and the old base remains. If the old base is not yours or one of your favorites, the new base will overwrite the old one. Also, bases obtained through QR codes are automatically added to your favorites and you can not scan a QR code from your own base.

In the future, you should post stuff like this should be posted in Simple Questions Simple Answers.

Quick question question, many people posted their bases here saying they were lvl 100 blisseys, yet all I'm fighting are lvl 50's. Is there a reason why as to this?

Quick question question, many people posted their bases here saying they were lvl 100 blisseys, yet all I'm fighting are lvl 50's. Is there a reason why as to this?
Look for a level limiter or something in their base.

Presumably they have the Level Release set in their base, but I think you need it too. It's in the Battle Resort.

How can you recruit Secret Pals? Whenever I go to someone else's Secret Base and speak to him/her to make an invitation, some text shows up (I'm playing a Japanese game BTW) and nothing happens.

This is not another Blissey Bash Hut; I have finally completed my science lab.

Just one note: Although I can't stop you from roflstomping my team with your level 100 competitive mons, I designed this base with in-game teams in mind (so why am I posting it on Smogon? No idea). Anyway, for maximum enjoyment, bring 3 Pokemon from your in-game team.

Question: Is there any way to get more than one Legendary Golem doll? I only have the Regice doll, but whenever I try to get a QR code of another member of GameFreak, I only get the things you would normally get from any other base.

Hi! I just finished up a fun little thing. It's supposed to be a casual eatery by the beach for tourism.

I don't have the time at the moment to get them all up to level 100, so I removed the Level Release for now. They'll be at level 50.

You can get to it with only Fly if you choose to Fly to Shoal Cave, you can just stroll across the beach to it.

Also, I think I've figured that whatever you have on hand at the time you choose to Game Sync is what team will be tied to your base. I just turned off Auto-Sync after getting what I wanted, I hope it works.

Stellar

of the Distant Past
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Are you sure that wasn't 140,000 EXP total for killing all three at the same time? I highly doubt amie + exp power lv3 multiplies the EXP gain by 10. Lucky egg only yields 17,000 EXP per Blissey.

It makes sense if it was total...

Blissey with Lucky Egg = 17,000
Amie Bonus = *1.2
EXP Power Lv3 = *2

17,000*1.2*2 = 40,800
40,800*3 = 122,400 EXP

I assume there's some other sort of bonus in play.

Valmanway

My jimmies remain unrustled
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are you sure that wasn't 140,000 EXP total for killing all three at the same time? I highly doubt amie + exp power lv3 multiplies the EXP gain by 10. Lucky egg only yields 17,000 EXP per Blissey.

It makes sense if it was total...

Blissey with Lucky Egg = 17,000
Amie Bonus = *1.2
EXP Power Lv3 = *2

17,000*1.2*2 = 40,800
40,800*3 = 122,400 EXP

I assume there's some other sort of bonus in play.
What about the trade bonus?

122,400*1.5 = 183,600 EXP

haven't really seen this being mentioned much but i'm wondering how people are approaching flag hunting

right now my approach is:
- go online on pss a lot, allowing you to get secret bases from passerby through buzznav notifications
- collect flags from those people the usual way with one per base
- secret pal anyone who seems to collect a lot of flags; you can tell by flag rank (bronze and up) but talking to the person twice helps too
- going back to your own base and talking to those secret pals and hopefully they give a lot of extra flags
- removing them as secret pals after collecting extra flags from them
- going back and deleting all the bases to make it more likely to get new bases later
- repeat for the next time you get secret base updates from buzznav (which happens like every 8 hours or so throughout the day)

i'm over 360+ flags right now, having gotten like 150 since midnight today. didn't realize it was easy to collect flags more efficiently for a while, although i think it's dependent on whether the people you pass have collected flags recently within that day so that they give you a lot of extras

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Even though I haven't messed around much with secret bases yet due to my slow pacing through the main story, I'll go ahead and throw my current one up anyway just for the fun of it. Single battles with 3 members of my In-game team. At some point I might make EV training bases for those who want to reduce the amount of time spent with hoards, but a basic base will suffice for now.

Base is located at Secret Meadow

Edit: Scratch that, you guys can now fight 3 of my (horribly outdated) Pokemon straight from my Emerald Battle Frontier team. o3o

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)