ORAS Ubers Analysis Index (See Post #394)

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Reservation list updated. If your analysis has been sitting in limbo for awhile but hasn't gotten all its QC Checks yet, PLEASE bug us so that we can attend to it.

That being said, to promote a more active QC Team we're reshuffling the members a bit: Blue Jay, Edgar, and Melee Mewtwo have been fired let go due to inactivity or lack of ability to contribute at the present time. Thank you for past contributions, we wish you well!

Replacing them will be steelphoenix and WreckDra. Welcome to the team guys!

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Scizor / Kanga / Arc Rock have all been sitting with 2/3 checks for over 7 weeks.

Darkrai was supposed to be high priority but it has been ignored for the past 2 months.

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Arceus-Water is written so if I could pick up Blissey that would be cool. Skelly later today probably.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Okay we got Darkrai going so I'll start on Arceus-Dragon. If it isn't worth updating this analysis then someone should speak up, although the introduction of P Don / Mence / Lati did influence it.

The OP is also missing a few updates, just off the top of my head Byron is working on Skymin, Snobalt has Zekrom, I have Darkrai, and Greninja was finished.

could i get the clefable thread? the thread hasnt been updated since janruary and the writer hasnt been active at all haha

Deoxys-N already got /rejected/ in ORAS - it was decided nothing had changed for it in this meta and was just left alone. surprisingly, it wasnt me that wrote the oras one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)