ORAS Ubers Analysis Index (See Post #394)

Reassigning Clefable astroboy.

Also reassigning PISTOLERO's analyses. They are currently up for grabs, for anyone who wants Tyranitar or the dreaded Electric Arceus.

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Are we bothering to update Deo-D? I think the consensus is that it got even worse and I don't think the sets from XY should be left as they are.

On the topic of Arc Electric, as I remember it needed a severe re-haul, which I don't mind doing, but I need a breath of fresh air after doing three Arc analyses one after another.

Edit: Going ahead with Deo-D

Last edited:

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I was thinking of doing Arc electric but I have never done a analysis before... I used it a lot but I think if somebody with more talent with ding analysis should do it.
You may as well go for it if you've used it a lot, everyone has to start somewhere with writing analyses etc. If QC believe it's not up to scratch they'll just reassign it.

Man i don't remember there being this many shitmons last year... I've wrote enough about Primal Groudon weaknesses recently to last me a while so i'm gonna take Psychiceus and Flyceus.

will have skeletons up soon™

Deoxys-N already got /rejected/ in ORAS - it was decided nothing had changed for it in this meta and was just left alone. surprisingly, it wasnt me that wrote the oras one.
o_o

any chance you could update the reservation list again Fireburn?

Are Shaymin-S, Greninja and Forretress reserved? They're in the reserved section but have no name next to them. If not, I'd like to reserve Shaymin-S.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)