ORAS Ubers Analysis Index (See Post #394)

looks like I'll be doing the entire arceus ground analysis, not just a special set. pistolero is a bae ^-^ the special set(s) will be new, I'll revamp the SD set

Even though I'm currently working on Attack Deoxys, can I simultaneously edit my XY Electric Arceus analysis with the ΩRAS changes, or should I wait until I'm done with Deoxys?

slayerx725232

"to sea, or not to sea" ~Melodramatic Sailor
Eyyy, might as well try my hand at Deo-S and Deo-D, assuming neither is taken (I checked and couldn't find any trace of them being taken; correct me if I'm wrong though).

the OP of this thread says that only badgeholders can have 2 analyses going at the same time, you're gonna want to finish sableye before taking lucario.
oh, then this is different; In the other tiers everyone can have 2 even if you're not badged. My bad, in that case. Unreserving Lucario

haxiom

God's not dead.
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Been waiting on Gira-O since my name is not in reservation list for it. If you would prefer someone else do that it's fine just let me know so I can reserve something else.

Been waiting on Gira-O since my name is not in reservation list for it. If you would prefer someone else do that it's fine just let me know so I can reserve something else.
dude you dont need permission from anyone, if the coast is clear say you are taking the analysis and fire in o_o
edit: it gets added to reservation list AFTER you post skeleton or whenever fireburn notices iirc

Can I go ahead and edit the Electric Arceus analysis, or should I rewrite the whole thing from scratch?
Edit: Fireburn Please reply :(

Last edited:
Sableye is now into GP Stage, am I allowed to take Lucario now? I tried to reserve it before but I didn't actually know you could reserve to one Pokemon if you're not badged.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I figure there's no harm in asking, so here goes:

While it's only supposed to be for badgeholders, could I do the Zekrom analysis? It's hardly got any new sets, and the rise of Primal Groudon only served to make it less viable in the metagame, so it's only in need of a slight revamp, ie mentioning that don is everywhere and therefore Zekrom can't spam Bolt Strike which in fairness, it couldn't do much in XY thanks to Fairy+Ground cores. Anyway, if I can't do Zekrom, I'll edit something else in to reserve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)