ORAS Ubers Release Tournament - Quarterfinals

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called

Art by Joryn

When new game comes, a new chance to explore the Ubers metagame comes. A realm where only the strongest Pokemon reside, Pokemon like Arceus and Xerneas, and new threats such as Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza that strike fear into the likes of OU players everywhere. Not only will this tournament show what new Pokemon formes will rise to the top, but it will also showcase which battlers are at the top.

This tournament will follow standard Uber rules and clauses. Each round will be decided by a best-of-3 between the battlers, the winner passing to the next round.

Things to note:

-- You can only use one Mega Pokemon.
-- Both Primal formes (Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre) CAN be used together and do NOT take up your mega slot.
-- Mega Rayquaza is BANNED.
-- Soul Dew is ALLOWED.

Rules

Single Elimination Tournament
Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Battles may be played on Pokemon Online if both parties agree beforehand.
All battles must be conducted in a 6v6 ubers format.
Battles are to be a best-of-three.
Sleep Clause ON
Item Clause OFF
OHKO Clause ON
Evasion Clause OFF
Moody Clause ON
Swagger Clause ON

Deadline: 1/4/15 @ 11:54 PM GMT -5

Round 5
finalninja243 vs ApplepieFTW
Level 56 vs TewMew
Steeljackal<3 vs Krauersaut
orch vs innovamania

Last edited:
Level 56 vs TewMew - Hoping that tew wins so that I won't have to face lvl56's 100% parahax rate
Steeljackal<3 vs Krauersaut - On a rampage lately, can a ranked #10 Smogon Premier League player stop someone who beat Evuelf (#6 or something ranked Smogon Premier League player)? I don't think so!

Krauersaut

h.t.d.t.
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
finalninja243 vs @ApplepieFTW
@Level 56 vs TewMew
(papai noel vs @orch) vs innovamania

this deserves a better reply than my original one

Steeljackal<3 it's been a while since that xy tournament, and while i'm still better than you (:^]), still going to bring shitty gimmicks and make stupid ass plays that happen to fuck you over and still going to 6-0 you, may the best dubious-sexuality'd person win.

:]

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
Finalninja243 vs Applepieftw, both are pretty good but finalninja has been very solid in this tour so far, so going with him.

Orch vs innovamania, orch has the advantage here as he's been playing ubers for quite a while but inno has also shown some classy performances in this tour, so this will be probably a good one.

Steeljackal vs krauersaut, well krauer is doing very well in ORAS so far and he has already defeated one spl player so he definitely has a good chance but on the other hand steel has shown some beastly performances in the last 2 months, so imo this is going to be a really tough and fun series. Post the time here whenever both of you plan to play, so we can watch.

Good luck all.

silver97

GUNDELEROS WE DO THE PATTO DI SANGUE
Level 56 vs TewMew
Steeljackal<3 vs Krauersaut
(Papai noel vs orch) vs innovamania

elodin

the burger
is a Tiering Contributoris a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Lost the tournament in the first series I actually played, ggs and gl in the rest.

we scheduled on friday but something came up and he didnt make the time we scheduled. scheduled again for 11:30 gmt+1 sunday (today) but he wasnt there. apparently we have been on at the same time in the past. one time of that was the day before we scheduled on friday, the other times I have no idea of so I assume I was afk. I saw no pm's or anything, so if he did see me he didnt contact me either (both did nothing). since he missed the time twice I'd like activity, sorry dude, wanted to play the matches but I guess this

I vmd innovamania a while back and didn't receive any reply until today, and i have been busy and will be busy. so... activity :/

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called
activity: ApplepieFTW > finalninja243

[18:42:45] finalninja243: give apple the win plz, ive been traveling all around the country and been unable to make the deadlines and i realy feel bad for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)