ORAS Ubers Release Tournament - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

yohoE

I'm jus Here for da memes r wateva dem shits called

Art by Joryn

When new game comes, a new chance to explore the Ubers metagame comes. A realm where only the strongest Pokemon reside, Pokemon like Arceus and Xerneas, and new threats such as Primal Groudon and Mega Rayquaza that strike fear into the likes of OU players everywhere. Not only will this tournament show what new Pokemon formes will rise to the top, but it will also showcase which battlers are at the top.

This tournament will follow standard Uber rules and clauses. Each round will be decided by a best-of-3 between the battlers, the winner passing to the next round.

Things to note:

-- You can only use one Mega Pokemon.
-- Both Primal formes (Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre) CAN be used together and do NOT take up your mega slot.
-- Mega Rayquaza is BANNED.
-- Soul Dew is ALLOWED.
Rules

Single Elimination Tournament
Battles are to be played on Pokemon Showdown. Battles may be played on Pokemon Online if both parties agree beforehand.
All battles must be conducted in a 6v6 ubers format.
Battles are to be a best-of-three.
Sleep Clause ON
Item Clause OFF
OHKO Clause ON
Evasion Clause OFF
Moody Clause ON
Swagger Clause ON

Deadline: 1/4/2015 @ 11:56 PM GMT -5

Round 4:
Evuelf vs Krauersaut
innovamania vs Safes
ApplepieFTW vs Jukain
finalninja243 vs Thetwinmasters
TewMew vs haxiom
Steeljackal<3 vs yoman5
Lady Gaga vs Level 56
orch vs papai noel

Last edited:
Evuelf vs Krauersaut
innovamania vs Safes
ApplepieFTW
vs Jukain
TewMew vs haxiom
Steeljackal<3
vs yoman5
Lady Gaga vs Level 56
Orch
vs papai noel
finalninja243 vs MisterBobobo

no response after I contacted, activity if he doesnt contact in the next 2 days

e: ah the damn american date notation got me confused. "1/4/2015 " I skipped over the 4 lol oops

Last edited:
lost game 1 clean, noone is believing me about cancel shit ofcourse, but I'm almost tempted to say I won g3 because it was an smogtours. Overall, thanks to the mexican state for the g2, g3 was clean except one pblades miss which wasnt huge.

ggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)