ORAS UU Analysis Reservation Thread

Since King UU basically reserves stuff and posts them, I'm not even gonna bother counting and assume he's not breaking any rules .–.

Anyway, updated everything and freed Tyrantrum—although I'd rather it be written by someone with a lot of experience using it.

Also LiberalLucario , what's up with dog? Afaik you never dropped it since you posted the screenshot... As usual, you have 48 hs to post the skeleton. Or you can simply post here and drop it, of course.

Edit: Oh and although King UU dropped Mega Audino because he arrived to the conclusion it's unviable, anyone who has experience with and thinks differently is more than welcome to make a case for it.

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Since King UU basically reserves stuff and posts them, I'm not even gonna bother counting and assume he's not breaking any rules .–.

Anyway, updated everything and freed Tyrantrum—although I'd rather it be written by someone with a lot of experience using it.

Also LiberalLucario , what's up with dog? Afaik you never dropped it since you posted the screenshot... As usual, you have 48 hs to post the skeleton. Or you can simply post here and drop it, of course.

Edit: Oh and although King UU dropped Mega Audino because he arrived to the conclusion it's unviable, anyone who has experience with and thinks differently is more than welcome to make a case for it.
I can wait for confirmation before posting WIPs if you'd like, nbd :)

Edit: Ernesto, I'm doing alomomola not sunkfist

alright RIP Pinsir (figured it'd be rejected anyway since its shit), guess I'll start on Hitmonlee then if I can.

edit; i actually meant hitmonlee :(

Last edited:

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
I have Abomasnow and Heliolisk written up and ready for final check. Is it possible if I can reserve Braviary? If not I can wait until one of them is in GP :P

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I have Abomasnow and Heliolisk written up and ready for final check. Is it possible if I can reserve Braviary? If not I can wait until one of them is in GP :P
You're a badged user, you can take up to three.

Reactions: nv
Is sheer force feraligatr available for reservation?
If it is, could I do it?
I have it on hold because it's been barely a week since it was released (keep in mind I barely released Tyrantrum last monday). I'd still rather someone with a lot of experience do it, but we'll see when the time comes.

nv

The Lost Age
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
Going to reserve Doublade and Meloetta as I only have Braviary (which doesn't have any QC checks yet) and I just finished Heliolisk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)