ORAS UU Swiss Tour (Round 2) - canceled

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
My timezone is really different from my opp and he has a job and isn't on smogon every day it's gonna be tough for us to battle soon

Yeah, basically, instead of saying it's the other's fault, why don't you both grow up and do it without complaining about it?
Sorry I wasn't trying to get activitied by someone that didn't even attempt to contact me and then said in the thread that I didn't respond to his non existent "contact message", sorry again bro, lol.

GW

I may be warrior
is a Tiering Contributor
why tf is this tour still allowed to be going on tour guides who dont post the next round relatively close to the deadline of the previous round shouldn't be allowed to do tours like this :\

I'm ending this. I got busy with IRL things unexpectedly recently, and with my senior year of high school and haven't had much time to play recently, let alone host. I just wanted to contribute somehow, even though I'm not a great player by any means. I really do hope to get another shot at hosting once SUMO release, but if not that is respectable as well with all things considered. Thank you to those who played, and I really do wish I could've done a better job and helped you enjoy this tournament. Thanks, and I am sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)