ORAS UU Tournament Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meru despite not making the effort during the week to get back to me ( well we didn't communicate it anyway), he did try to contact me yesterday. As I was asleep by the time he contacted, we weren't able to play. Since Meru is probably more interested in this tourney than I am atm and do not wish to play right now, he can take the win. Gl further.

Meru

ate them up
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Meru despite not making the effort during the week to get back to me ( well we didn't communicate it anyway), he did try to contact me yesterday. As I was asleep by the time he contacted, we weren't able to play. Since Meru is probably more interested in this tourney than I am atm and do not wish to play right now, he can take the win. Gl further.
We can play right now lol

me and my opp were in contact and he tried to schedule for the weekend but i told him i couldn't be here from sat morning to monday night and also tried getting the match done on friday night but he didnt reply, after i came back i pm'd him with no response so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)