1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Organizing C&C, the recruiting thread

Discussion in 'Site Projects' started by Great Sage, Oct 9, 2009.

1. Matthew

Matthew I love weather; Sun for days
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Little Cup has been moved to the new section
  2. Legacy Raider

Legacy Raider
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon IRC AOp Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

All edits from Analysis Workshop moved to their respective subforums, and UU Revamps all moved as well.
  3. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

All threads in Project 2v2 were moved to the new forum. I also moved old HTML Workshop threads to the archive. I started deleting/moving General C&C threads (articles) but I have to go now. I'll do more later.
  4. mingot

mingot free agent
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus

I would like voice my opinion on this. I don't these really "fit" into the archives. Mainly because past items that have been HTMLized are great learning tools for those are new at it or want to learn. "View Source" on an actual article is good, but sometimes it helps to see the process that the article went through as it was being HTMLized. Having them interspersed with the analysis can make them hard to locate.

If we really do want them in archives we should consider tagging them, at least, so they are a bit easier to browse.

EDIT: I can't tag locked posts, so will need some site staff support most likely.
  5. A$AP DARKY

A$AP DARKY mfw i see alison brie
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Smogon IRC AOPis a Super Moderatoris a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

I agree with mingot. The HTML threads should be left in the HTML Workshop.
  6. Jimbo

Jimbo take me anywhere
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Posting again to say General C&C is finished. Everything in there was either moved to Articles, Archives, or deleted. (So now there's a few pages of soft deleted stuff).

I left the stickies there as instructed.

Also, I don't really care either way with the HTML Workshop stuff.
  7. Blue Kirby

Blue Kirby Never back down.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a Battle Server Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winner

HTML Workshop threads should stay in the HTML Workshop for sure, even when completed.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)