1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Orlando, FL, Worlds 2008/Pokemon Showdown story

Discussion in 'VGC' started by POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Fishin

Fishin
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Actually, I was there at one point, but seeing as it was only on the Saturday finals, it's no surprise I wasn't there for the picture. Nice story, though, I enjoyed the dumpster diving part.
  2. POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN

POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN

Yep, San Diego. Much closer to where I live.

hi lexx :)

Too bad, fishin, that you didn't stick around on Sunday, then you could have been in the picture.
  3. matttttthew

matttttthew

Good luck next year dude.
  4. macle

macle ribbit
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
    Little Cup Co-Leader

There is nothing wrong with dumpster diving.

Great story. Looking forward to reading about more of your future adventures.
  5. CaptainKishimoto

CaptainKishimoto

How did Blizzard miss? Does it work differently in double battles or am I missing something? <_<
  6. ThaPhantom07

ThaPhantom07

That sounded like it was incredibly fun. Maybe I'll look into qualifiers and such now. It'd be nice to play with some people in person who are fans as well.
  7. POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN

POKEMONBATTLEBRAIN

I might have misremembered something when I was typing it up back in August. Obviously I don't remember anything now about what happened in that battle. :P
  8. TypeGSiR

TypeGSiR

Man everytime i read your story i get all teary eye lol nah but im just sad at the fact i had no transportation to qualifiers . but hehe im going next year for sure. I hope us smogon people have thread we should be training in or should we wait for platinium?

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)