1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  3. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!
  4. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Orugos's art thread- pretty hiatus-y for now sorry!

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Orugos, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Orugos

Orugos

hey hey wooo smogon is back! I've been a bit busy with commissions; if any of you want to see them or want to follow my other work, my newly made tumblr is http://orugos.tumblr.com/ and my newly made twitter is http://twitter.com/suguroart ! I will post a lot of rougher work there, WIPs and the like- unpolished things that I wouldn't put up in my DA gallery. C:
  2. breh

breh
    is a Smogon IRC AOP

very neat crobat.

Only qualms I have is that the mouth seems small and the far bottom wing starts to look odd after you look at it enough.
  3. Orugos

Orugos

hey guys!! It's been a long long time; I've been really really busy pushing myself to work on art to sell at conventions and getting that kind of setup up and running, and doing a lot of commissions, so I haven't really drawn any pokemon in a long time, and I probably won't be in often for a while as I'm still doing that. :( I just wanted to pop in and post this umbreon that I drew today on a break because holy god im pretty tired of drawing animes. Hope everyone is having fun in gen 5!!! c:

[​IMG]
  4. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

5. Zracknel

Zracknel you're not even worth it
    is an Artistis a Super Moderator
    Art Co-Leader

Wow, really impressive!

I missed your "lines and flat colors to the max" phase from before, and man am I sorry that I did! I'm really moved by that stuff. So intense :)
  6. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

you have just turned today into a very good day, thank you

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)