1. Welcome to Smeargle's Studio! Please be sure to review the studio rules.
  2. Want real-time art feedback? Want to meet YILX FIRST PLACE ARTIST? Come chat with us in the studio's IRC channel! Log onto #smeargle on SynIRC, or click this link to visit us via mibbit!

Orugos's art thread- pretty hiatus-y for now sorry!

Discussion in 'Smeargle's Studio' started by Orugos, Jul 6, 2010.

1. Orugos

Orugos

hey hey wooo smogon is back! I've been a bit busy with commissions; if any of you want to see them or want to follow my other work, my newly made tumblr is http://orugos.tumblr.com/ and my newly made twitter is http://twitter.com/suguroart ! I will post a lot of rougher work there, WIPs and the like- unpolished things that I wouldn't put up in my DA gallery. C:
  2. breh

breh
    is a Smogon IRC AOP

very neat crobat.

Only qualms I have is that the mouth seems small and the far bottom wing starts to look odd after you look at it enough.
  3. Orugos

Orugos

hey guys!! It's been a long long time; I've been really really busy pushing myself to work on art to sell at conventions and getting that kind of setup up and running, and doing a lot of commissions, so I haven't really drawn any pokemon in a long time, and I probably won't be in often for a while as I'm still doing that. :( I just wanted to pop in and post this umbreon that I drew today on a break because holy god im pretty tired of drawing animes. Hope everyone is having fun in gen 5!!! c:

[​IMG]
  4. Chou Toshio

Chou Toshio @Fighting Necktie
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

5. Zracknel

Zracknel
    is an Artistis a Super Moderator
    Art Leader

Wow, really impressive!

I missed your "lines and flat colors to the max" phase from before, and man am I sorry that I did! I'm really moved by that stuff. So intense :)
  6. Umbreon Dan

Umbreon Dan 〉λ=
    is a CAP Contributor Alumnus

you have just turned today into a very good day, thank you

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)