Orugos's art thread- pretty hiatus-y for now sorry!

That was an incredible find Orugos, this OVOPACK person has some true talent! I've been looking through his gallery for the better part of the last half hour, and every single piece has blown my mind. Every single painting is unique and full of personality,but even more incredible is the amount of detail he pours into his work. I am especially mesmerized by both the dragons and the lions he draws, each one is more breathtaking than the last.

I hope to be like him someday...

OH MY GOD I was going to wait until I finished this typhlosion BUT I CANT I just discovered ovopack holy shit
well thats not true, I knew about him (very limited..ly) before but I didnt know he drew pokemon regularly HOLY SHIT

Fkjgkajgdkagkjfhgdskjfhgsdf http://almal.blog7.fc2.com/ if you are not gushing the hell out over this art right now there is something wrong with you GOD

AFFFJLSHDF SO GOOD
SUDHGREUJHGNWEBJVMLDMVAGHRUVJCFRVHCFWKUDFHVJFKHSDUGKLHJDSLKGM J RCKHEFX,CERH,FXMEJRHK,SXCUEMWNFCKSRHGCMTUIHVNMEKNHD,XMICENVTCKDHMGXNMICKEHDMXGMICENKJKDX

Holy SHIT!!!! HE'S GOOD!

Really makes me wish I had an extra 700 bucks lyin around.
o_O that must be CS5, I got CS4 for 400 or 500 before CS5 was even released, it's probably less now. and if you want on older version like CS2 (the one I had before CS4) it's about $180 now. Elements, which is what Orugos uses is under $100.

I don't use elements; I use CS4. I've used elements in the past, way back when it was first released, though, so I know what it used to be like at least. :>

Wow, thats incredible, thanks!, may I get the non-transparent in avatar form please?

P.S. Ovopack is an amazing artist

oh god I dont have anything that old haha it came out in like 01 so I guess I got it with my first tablet

when I was 12

.__.

but no, its not a bad program. It's just light. There aren't even any differences I can think of that would hinder my painting process. Like I said, you can paint just as well in PSE as PSCS :>

sdjfdsj holy fuck, AMAZING

HOW

also could i have that flygon's head area in avatar form?
please and thanks <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)