OST10 Predictions Tournament - Pre-Tournament Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ST10 Predictions Tournament!
Hosted by sandshrewz, co-hosted by McMeghan.

Rules (c/ped from ST7's thread)
  • Each round McMeghan or myself will post a link to a google form, where you can enter your predictions for that round.
  • Before the round 1 pairings go up, you will need to predict the overall winner. If you are correct this will be worth 25 points.
  • While the tournament is running each round you will predict the outcome of every battle in that round. There is no penalty for being wrong, so you should make a prediction for every match.
  • You get a certain amount of points for every correct prediction depending on which round. 1 point for each correct prediction in the first round, 2 points in the second, 3 points in the third etc. Correctly predicting the outcome of the final round will be worth 8 points.
  • If a match is not completed you will still get points if you predicted the person who advances to win. If you predict a person who is substituted for another battler, you will receive points if the substitute wins.
  • Once you have made your predictions don't change them.
  • Make sure you spell your username and the username of your prediction correctly. Misspelt usernames will be deleted.
  • I make no promises about the privacy of your predictions.
  • And just in case my spreadsheet fails miserably, I recommend that you post your predictions in the appropriate thread along with reasoning, which are just there to make your posts more fun to read.
Prizes
At the end of each round the person with the most correct predictions in that round will be awarded a temporary Custom Title. At the end of the tournament the person with the most points will receive a CT.

You can make your pre-tournament prediction here.

Good luck to you all! :D

NOTE: The form is cap-sensitive so please do capitalize usernames properly! :)

destinyunknown

Banned deucer.
Prizes
At the end of each round the person with the most correct predictions in that round will be awarded a temporary Custom Title. At the end of the tournament the person with the most points will receive a CT.
How have I been able to live without a CT?

oh wait

predicting myself lady bug to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)