OST11 Predictions Tournament - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
OST11 Predictions Tournament - Round 1

Hello it's this time of the year again!! :)

Playing before the prediction tour occurred
You may play before the prediction tournament is up but try not to announce the result of your games before it actually get posted. In case you would play, the result wouldn't be altered anyway.

>>FORM<<

This form will close in 24 hours as of this post. All the best!! :)

Last edited:

phil

could do worse
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Do we not get points for games that have already happened? Otherwise it's in favour of people who leave it late to make their predictions.

toshimelonhead

Honey Badger don't care.
is a Tiering Contributor
Ok don't use a mouse to fill this out. Too slow. Hit tab to switch between matches, hit space if you like the first guy, down arrow if you like the second.

Oglemi

Borf
is a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Predicting I come out of round 1 with a gigantic lead once again only to lose it by round 4 also once again

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Please make it abundantly clear and use your current username only. And as a general reminder - keep the names the same (or very similar) throughout. I don't want to be guessing who you are in later rounds - it makes counting points harder to do :(

Also if you make a mistake, Post about it in here - and use a similar name to what you had originally. ie, FireMage-2, FireMage-B etc.

If not stated which is your actual submission - I'll be using the last submitted entry for your username as your points (all others will be deleted)

If you want particular stats drawn from the results let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate the requests I receive.

sandshrewz

POTATO
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Forgot to close the form... xd /me sleepsssss

Closed and I suppose we can work backwards from the timing. We'll open up the spreadsheet soon so sit tight! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)