1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Other M Mafia - Galactic Fed, Pyrosphere, vonFiedler, and S Call win!

Discussion in 'Circus Maximus' started by Engineer Pikachu, Dec 22, 2010.

1. UncleSam

UncleSam

Did I mention that all Neutrals are welcome to contact me too?

I don't need any of you dudes dead so maybe we could help each other?
  2. jigglypuffers42

jigglypuffers42

There's only 1 person i know i need to sub out, 2 more of them i need to confirm with my co host who isn't online right now, so I'll do 1 of the sub outs right now and hopefully i can get all of them done before the end of the night.

shade has been subbed in for Rodan.
  3. jigglypuffers42

jigglypuffers42

Still haven't got the chance to talk to EP about the other subs, will do so soon.

Update in an edit

---------------------------------------------------
    As everyone gathers what they have to go to bed, suddenly a scream lets out. Lightwolf had been too busy pestering shade to sub into the game to notice a lone figure in an orange suit sneak up behind him. He sees his assailant, screams, and doens't manage to do another thing before 5 missiles end his life. Everyone runs screaming as diffusion is let off of the missiles, hitting others.

As the diffusion settles, you get a chance to look at his body. There are chunks missing from him, many bite marks, and the flesh of a small chicken like animal sitting next to him. Green splotches cover the ground making up some kind of goo.

While everyone is busy trying to figure out what happened, MB sneaks into the Biosphere to confront someone.

5 minutes later, she leaves the biosphere with a new friend, the biosphere looses one.

Elect Your Leaders! Lynch Your Enemies! All In 48 Hours
  4. jigglypuffers42

jigglypuffers42

I am so sorry but i need to go right now. I haven't sent out all the night results. Any i sent out iirc i will send out again via PM. I'm sorry for this inconvenience.
  5. dak

dak

i still urge all members of the biosphere to pm me so we can clear things up
  6. jigglypuffers42

jigglypuffers42

Night Results Out!!!
  7. Accent

Accent

As I said earlier, I am willing to help every faction as long as this doesn't directly contradict my own interests.

Right now however, most players in this game should agree to follow the lynch I'm about to start. Our target is a neutral and the enemy of many, and it will just make it easier for everyone if he dies.

(removed) Lynch Mekkah
  8. Veedrock

Veedrock

CHANGE OF HEART

Nothing personal.
  9. UncleSam

UncleSam

I have been told to lynch mekkah
  10. Quagsires

Quagsires

Anyone object to lynching Mekkah?

Besides himself?
    Retracted.
  11. Yeti

Yeti

words have expressed the need to lynch mekkah to me
    retracted
  12. Engineer Pikachu

Engineer Pikachu Good morning, you bastards!
    is a Contributor to Smogon

I would like to remind everybody to send in your Leader votes. We waited waaaaaay too long on Day 1 and the hosts would like to prevent that from happening again.

EDIT: This coincides nicely with 36 hours left.
  13. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

Elect Mekkah
  14. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lynch Mekkah

EDIT removed
  15. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

it's me, the Deleter
  16. Mekkah

Mekkah
    is a Super Moderatoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
    Super Moderator

oh yeah vote removed

fuck the french
  17. dak

dak

vote accent

i dont bow down to terrorists

the terrorist lives... for now
  18. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It
    is a Community Contributor

I know its like, not hedging my bets to vote in both Accent and UncleSam's favor.

but

lynch Mekkah

the deleter becomes the deleted
  19. dak

dak

[12:11:48] <goodfella> everyone
    [12:11:52] <goodfella> -- accent too
    [12:11:54] <goodfella> we dont negotiate
    [12:11:56] <goodfella> with terrorists
    [12:12:20] <ginganinja> well its true that I hate it when people post strong arm shit
    [12:13:07] <goodfella> the deleter
    [12:13:10] <goodfella> cant even kill
    [12:13:16] <goodfella> there is no reason to lynch him
    [12:13:36] <goodfella> he is the worst role
    [12:13:38] <goodfella> i ever seen

[12:13:49] <@Mekkah> i can attest to this
    [12:13:50] <@Mekkah> though Deleting
    [12:13:52] <@Mekkah> is pretty useful
    [12:14:02] <goodfella> <Dreamy> Dear Mekkah,
    [12:14:02] <goodfella> <Dreamy> You are James Pierce, The Deleter.
    [12:14:02] <goodfella> <Dreamy> You were sent to silence anyone and everyone who figured out about the bottle ship. You planned to clear the 3 main sectors, and keep sector 0 for the Galactic Federation, but Adam detached Sector 0, and all of the Metroids with it. All you need now is to kill those who know.
    [12:14:02] <goodfella> <Dreamy> You have the following safeclaim: <snip>
    [12:14:02] <goodfella> <Dreamy> At Night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 and Engineer Pikachu with Night X Earn USERs trust!. If USER targets you with a non-killing night action, it will fail.
    [12:14:02] <goodfella> <Dreamy> You win if you are alive when the Galactic Federation, Samus Aran and Madeline Bergman are all dead.

[12:14:14] <goodfella> mekkah whats the safeclaim
    [12:14:14] <billymills> accent
    [12:14:17] <billymills> is such an idiot
    [12:14:22] <goodfella> for compleecys sake
    [12:14:23] <@Mekkah> KG Misawa

[12:14:50] <@Mekkah> Dear Mekkah,
    [12:14:50] <@Mekkah> You are KG Misawa.
    [12:14:50] <@Mekkah> The recon scout of the Galactic Federation, you are probably the weakest. For now, at least.
    [12:14:50] <@Mekkah> When a member of your team dies, you will take their weapon. Metaphorically at least; not actual items. Should a total of 3 members of your team die, you will have enough weapons to gain new powers.
    [12:14:50] <@Mekkah> You know that The Deleter is amongst you. Because of this, you aren’t sure you can trust anyone.
    [12:14:50] <@Mekkah> Your safe claim is the Reo, allied with the Biosphere. The Biosphere win condition is: “You win if a member of the Biosphere is alive when the Cryosphere is eliminated”
    [12:14:53] <@Mekkah> You know the identity of Maurice. Maurice is Unclesam.
    [12:14:54] <@Mekkah> You are allied with The Galactic Federation. You win if you are alive when MB, Phantoon, and The Deleter are all dead.
    [12:15:12] <@Mekkah> ^________^

for all cyrosphere users, this means UNCLESAM IS A GALACTIC FED
  20. jumpluff

jumpluff 赤い糸
    is a Forum Moderatoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon IRC SOp Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

lynch accent nothing doing for now but accent im keeping my eye on you as a lover of freedom and foe of terrorists
  21. billymills

billymills
    is a Forum Moderator

Lynch Accent
  22. ginganinja

ginganinja Dating Haunter
    is a Forum Moderatoris a CAP Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Lynch Accent

EDIT removed
  23. vonFiedler

vonFiedler Visualize It
    is a Community Contributor

Lynch Accent

vote removed for now
  24. Accent

Accent

Alright it seems like Mekkah's demonstration of Circus Maximus' current state is over.

As I said before my post was deleted, lynching him is still the best option for everyone. Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any doubt or another suggestion.
  25. Mekkah

Mekkah
    Super Moderator

Option A: kill a French man with an infinite use Redirect who creeps out e-girls

Option B: kill a Dutch man with no useful powers whatsoever

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)