Other M Mafia - Galactic Fed, Pyrosphere, vonFiedler, and S Call win!

Engineer Pikachu

Good morning, you bastards!
is a Contributor Alumnus
thanks Mekkah
approved by Earthworm
WELCOME TO METROID OTHER M MAFIA!

Somewhere, on a spaceship far away, war is breaking out. The Biosphere, The Cryosphere, and The Pyrosphere are native to this ship, and each has decided to take action. Many shall die, and each Sphere is determines to win.
The Galactic Federation has just arrived, and among them is a secret agent whose mission is to end anyone who knows about the operation. He is called: The Deleter. Of course, the Galactic Federation are suspicious, and unease has been sowed among them like lice on a scalp.
They traveled together onto the ship, and little did they know, Samus Aran has joined the fight too. MB gathered bioweapons together in hopes of forming an elite squad to counter The Galactic Federation known as The Bottle Ship.

That can’t be it, there must be more, but no one can make out who they are or what their motives are. Before you could figure that out, a rather large piece of paper fell in front of everybody. It read:

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game.

2. The game will begin on Night 0. There will be no kills on Night 0. During Night 0, no one may copy any part of his or her role PM. Role PMs may be freely distributed starting from Day 1.

3. Do not take grammatical errors in PMs as proof of faking. We are human and can make mistakes.

4. You can paste things told to you by the hosts. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. If you want to fake a log, feel free to PM Jigglypuffers42 and/or Engineer Pikachu for assistance. Impersonation of a host or another user however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate in any way. You also may not screenshot anything related to the game.

5. Each Day period will last 48 hours or until a majority is reached in all categories (confused? see Rule 26). Because it will be rare enough to get a majority in all 3 leader votes and lynch votes, the grace period will be the time from majority to a host being available to update. It will not be announced when majority is reached in any one category, only when it has been reached in all categories.

6. Each Night period will last 48 hours or until all PMs have been received.

7. During the day you must bold your vote and use Vote/Lynch <User>. To change your vote, you must edit your original post with your new vote. You may choose to No Lynch during the day as well, and any votes towards a dead user (if he or she has been godkilled) will count as No Lynch. A tie in the vote will cause neither user to be lynched.

8. You may target dead users with your abilities. We cannot promise that anything will happen.

9. Priorities are set and will be kept secret. Don't even ask about them.

10. There are no items in the game. Only an idiot would claim thief

11. Jigglypuffers42 and/or Engineer Pikachu MUST be informed of any IRC channels or spreadsheet/whatever else you create for this game.

12. IRC is compulsory. You can find me on #warau under if you have any questions.

13. If you have any questions about the game, you can find Jigglypuffers42 and/or Engineer Pikachu on Smogon, ready to be contacted by PM.

14. Send all PMs to Jigglypuffers42 AND Engineer Pikachu, and if you decide not to use an ability on a given night/day, don't forget to PM us "Night/Day X - Idling" to make it much easier for me.

15. You MUST to be active, if you are caught inactive you will be sent a warning PM. If you keep being inactive, you will be subbed out without hesitation, please don't make us do this. :(

15.1 Missing a night action is warrant for a warning PM. Missing another one is warrant for subbing out. If you have to be away for a while, then let me know and we might be able to work something out.

16. If a role PM and the rules clash in something, the role PM takes precedence.

17. Please talk to me during the game, I get very lonely it will make for a better postgame! Please give reasons for your actions, this will also help. I may or may not come to you at random times asking you how the game’s going. Jigglypuffers42 is found on IRC under “Jigglypuffers42”, and Engineer Pikachu is found on IRC under “Epileptic”.

19. If you are willing to be a sub for the game in case you do not get selected, you may mention that in your signup post. Include something about cheese in your first post to let me know that you read the rules.

20. If you post in the thread when silenced, break a posting restriction, or fail to vote for the person you were persuaded to vote for, you will be godkilled. There are no NOC roles in this game.

21. The official IRC channel for this game is #OtherM.

22. If you have a non-information role, you will not receive a result unless it fails. If you think you should have received a night result but did not, you should contact whichever one of the hosts posted the last update.

23. We reserve the right to lie. Of course, this may or may not be a lie.

24: There is no rule 24. Or am I lying?

25. Please try to avoid stealth lynching. Stealth lynching makes timezones more important than necessary, and some people are already complaining about it.

Special game specific rules:
26: This game features leaders. Every day, if you are allied with one of the 3 Spheres, then you may PM Jigglypuffers42 AND Engineer Pikachu with “Day X – Vote USER”. USER will be voted for leader of your faction. Whoever gets the most votes will become the leader of a faction will receive a PM informing them. The leader will be unable to be converted, and will be unable to be night killed for that night. There are no bodyguard roles allied with one of those factions.

26a: It is possible for people not allied with a given Sphere to be elected leader of that Sphere. It is also possible for the leader to give killing authority to a player that is not within the Sphere that the leader has been elected a leader of.

27: This is a 5 faction + neutrals game. There is no win condition in the game that needs “all opposing factions” or “all threats dead”. At the end, there should be multiple winners, because each faction and each neutral needs certain roles dead.

28: IMPORTANT: Win conditions may or may not be lies. Just because someone isn’t mentioned in your win condition doesn’t mean you don’t need them dead. However, if you are not mentioned in a given person’s win condition and they are not mentioned in your win condition, you do not need each other dead to win. In conclusion, you don’t necessarily win if the people mentioned in your win condition die, because you might be mentioned in someone else’s PM. This rule is the exception to rule #16, meaning that this rule take precedence over the Role PM in this one case.

29: ALSO IMPORTANT: Do not ask for claims on Night Zero. There is a special reason for this, but the hosts will not reveal why (it should be easy enough for you to figure out).

30. Mekkah was here, jumpluffers is zeedled and so is lambasterd.

Then, two more promptly fell. It read:
Dear Engineer Pikachu,
You are Nightmare

A creepy machine that has the ability to control gravity, you protect Sector 0 and the Metroid Queen it houses.

You have the power to make gravity stronger. At Night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 with “Night X - Heavy Gravity USER and USER2”. USER and USER2 will be slowed down by gravity, and will only be able to complete one night action. They will only complete the one with higher priority.

Should anyone try to target the Metroid Queen with their night action, they will be redirected to you because you are guarding the queens chambers.

In addition, because of the natural high gravity in your chamber, anyone who targets you with their night actions will not be able to complete any more night actions that night. Should someone who you targeted with your heavy gravity target you, they will not be able to complete any night actions that night, including the one targeted at you.

Lastly, once per game, should you be targeted with a night kill, instead you dying you will disappear, making it so that you cannot post in the thread, cannot use a night action, cannot be targeted, and cannot be lynched. You will stay gone until someone tries to target The Metroid Queen with their night action, during which you will return and kill them.

You know the identity of The Metroid Queen. The Metroid Queen is Jigglypuffers42.

You win if The Metroid Queen is alive when Samus Aran, The Galactic Federation, and MB are all dead.
Dear Jigglypuffers42,
You are The Metroid Queen

The Queen of Metroids, you wish to get revenge on Samus Aran and the galactic federation for killing you long ago. In addition, MB is trying to take control of the Metroids, so she needs to die too.

You are the Queen of Metroids, and therefore have dominance over them. At night, you may PM Jigglypuffers42 with “Night X - Send Metroid after USER”. A Metroid will latch onto USER, killing him.

You know the identity of Nightmare. Nightmare is Engineer Pikachu.

You win if you are alive when Samus Aran, The Galactic Federation, and MB are all dead.
And the massacre began. EVERYBODY MUST REREAD THE RULES. THERE HAVE BEEN SOME EDITS AND ADDITIONS TO THEM.

I encourage every person to have fun; enjoy!

PMs ARE GOING OUT NOW. Please do not post until all PMs have been sent out.
ALL PMs ARE OUT.

Night Zero Update
Day One Update
Night One Update
Day Two Update
Night Two Update
Night Two Update (cont.)

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
PLAYERS LIST:
ALIVE:

DEAD:
Nilf - Day 1 - Lynched - Pyrosphere - Vorash - Nerfed Kidnapper
LightWolf - Night 1 - Hit by 5 missiles - Biosphere - Ghalmanian - Self + Ally Safeguard
iiMKUltra - Day 2 - Lynched - Biosphere - Zebesian - Martyr and Mole
Rodan/shade - Night 2 - Frozen - Bottle Ship - MB - Converter
Blue_Tornado - Night 2 - Poisoned - Pyrosphere - Rhedogian - Mole and Self-Kidnap
Terrador14 - Night 2 - Burned - Cryosphere - Volfon - Hooker and Even Rogue
/imperfectluck - Day 3 - Lynched - Cryosphere - Fumbleye - Redirector
Aura Guardian - Night 3 - Rolled Over - Ridley Faction - Ridley - Coroner/Self-Watcher
Quagsires - Day 5 - Lynched - Bottle Ship - Phantoon - Redirector --> Converter
Mekkah - Night 5 - Hit by 5 missiles - Deleter Faction - James Pierce, The Deleter - Self-Safeguard against Target
Veedrock - Day 6 - Lynched - Biosphere - Dragotix - Hooker and Self-Redirect
Game Freak201 - Night 6 - Burned - Biosphere - King Kihunter - Inspector and Priority-Lowerer

Winners:
vonFiedler - Night 5 - Samus Faction - Samus Aran - Kill, Self-SG, Hook, Dispersed Hook
UncleSam - Night 5 - Galactic Federation - Maurice - Inspector
Accent/Altair - Night 5 - Galactic Federation - Adam Malkovitch - Redirector
billymills - Night 5 - Galactic Federation - Lyle - Bombs
coolking49 - Night 5 - Galactic Federation - Anthony - Bodyguard
Staraptor Call - Night 5 - Madeline Bergman Faction - Madeline Bergman - Inspector
Not being updated anymore.

Role PMs are all out. Most of them are from me, however there is no pattern to who sent out which PM. You may have received it from either of us.
It is now n0. You have 48 hours or more if a lot of people want an extension due to christmas. Remember to go on IRC on #Otherm

I think a 48 hour Night 0 would be fine, but an extended day 1 because of christmas.

Seriously, you've told us not to talk to anyone night 0 so what exactly is there to waste 48 hours on?

A shorter Night 0 and a 72 hour day 1 would be fine.

I think a 48 hour Night 0 would be fine, but an extended day 1 because of christmas.

Seriously, you've told us not to talk to anyone night 0 so what exactly is there to waste 48 hours on?

A shorter Night 0 and a 72 hour day 1 would be fine.
Fine by me. Send in actions asap so we can start the main game. Also, i said not to publicly ask for claims. I didn't say not to talk to anyone.

EDIT: I need a sub. Contact me if you're willing

Engineer Pikachu

is a Contributor Alumnus
Why don't you just put everything in single hide tags.
They were in single hide tags in the Google Doc and when I c/ped them over, but they changed when I hit "Preview Post", hence my note that Hide Tags were being stupid.
Okay, I thought that Engineer Pikachu sent a few PMs, but he didn't, so I'll send them out now. In addition, i believe all PMs were sent by Jigglypuffers42.
I sent a few, but there was something really important that I had to go to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)