Other Metagame of the Month Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Announcement: This has been the last voting on gen 5. Given the upcoming of Gen 6 and reorganisation, we aren't holding a new OMotM until Gen 6 OMs is stable. We will hold a last featured Other Meta on September: Ability Exchange, given it was second this last voting.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Announcement: we will have a hand-picked OM of the Month for November. Stay tuned, I will edit this post.

Reactions: EV

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
ALL RIGHT LET'S FUCKING DO THIS
yes it's a bit early but HYPE
All OMotM cooldowns have been reset for X and Y, meaning Ability Exchange and STABmons are a go - but why go in known metas when we can have some uncharted territory?

OMotM Month 9 Voting
Options:
- Ability Exchange
- Averagemons
- Middle Cup
- RODAN Cup
- STABmons

You may vote for one metagame. Please bold your selection to make it easier to count. Vote away!

I was afraid STABmons and Ability Exchange would have to go through OMotM again. I thought the point of having a voting stage was to see what OMs people were interested in playing, meaning it would be pointless to resend already popular OMs through it, because we already know people are interested in playing them. Putting them through the process again will likely make it take longer to get other interesting OMs onto the main server. Whatever, enough of me bitching about certain OMs not getting ladders.
Averagemons
4 really good OMs this month. The results will probably be very close.

Last edited:
Reactions: EV
Why not vote my own supposed to be ladder? (I requested it first, but arcticblast forgot and gave it to someone else Xo)
Evenstat a.k.a. Avragemons

I'm going to hate myself because I'm going to constantly forget that things can go either special or physical or mixed, but AVERAGEMONS

Averagemons, and I second what Pokemon Master Debater says about STABmons and AE, since we as a community have both played, and enjoyed those metas, we should get a ladder for them, but at this point they are not new, and if we pick old favorites, new ideas will not get the chance to shine.

Edit: Don't worry toxicroaker, it's the meta that counts, right? (Although I guess it would be cool to be known for such a great meta averagemons will be, and already is. After a day of playing it, it's already one of my favorites.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)