Status
Not open for further replies.
Offstat: 12
Ability Exchange: 10
No Hax: 7
Wonkymons: 1
Budgetmons: 10
Sketchmons: 1

Current standings, any OM that was nominated but I haven't listed here hasn't been voted for (yet).

EDIT: Upon my counting this appears to be incorrect - Arcticblast, tallying up votes

Last edited by a moderator:
Just gonna point out there's a bunch of people who joined today voting for Budgetmons. They also only have 1 post. There's lots of others that joined a while ago but only have 2 or 3 posts. This seems suspicious to me and should probably be looked into.

Joim

Pixels matter
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
We'll see what happens with those votes. They seem legit users, but registering people just to vote is rigging the process and will most likely not be allowed, but we'll discuss that.

Hi, okay I'll explain those posts. We're all members of the same website that apt-get (the person who suggested budgetmons) is from. We found out today that it was going up for vote, so we all joined to vote for it. I've never used the smogon forums before this, and obviously neither have a few others. We're all voting for budgetmons I guess because we helped to work out and think it through. So yeah, it is what it looks like, a bunch of people joining to vote on the same thing because of reasons, but they still are legitimate votes. I don't know if you track IPs but you'll probably find all those IPs are quite distinct. Most of those accounts also have corresponding accounts on Pokemon Showdown, such as myself, QwietQwilfish, STROKING and Roseyraid; so it's not like these were made just to vote. They're our identities, it's just we haven't posted on Smogon before.

So yes it looks suspicious, but it's just people voting for something they helped to think of, which isn't against the rules. It certainly isn't abusive.

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Budgetmons because joim is a twat

@Joim is a smelly pooper

User was hugged for this post.

UGH GO AWAY STOP HUGGING ME AGAINST MY WILL

Last edited by a moderator:

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
@Lasagne21 and @Joim, they're all from Showderp. We actually had a nice chat about Offstat in there (thanks to @roseyraid for bringing up Beheeyem), but it's the same as a bunch of people voting for someone they know in an election. Besides, what's wrong with Budgetmons?

PS: I know your game @apt-get. I know it.

PPS: @mikel is a twat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)