Other Metagame of the Month Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beta.

Ruff Ruff amirite?
[14:07:19] BetaHousing: alright, the threads are practically over. Eevee General, I aim to dissapoint you, and make TI think less of me, what am I voting for.
[14:07:41] #Eevee General: LC UU
[14:07:54] BetaHousing: Is LC UU even on the list of things to vote for?
[14:08:05] imas234: no
[14:08:12] BetaHousing: Perfect!

I am voting for LC UU! Prepare your fucking shellders!

#Eevee General: i thought you were doing a joke vote

Another month, another OMotM!

Month 26 - Nominations
Close Date: May 27th
You may nominate one metagame. If a metagame has already been nominated, do not nominate it again. Check out the XY Index for a list of eligible metagames.
**Metagames posted after April 31st, 2015 are not eligible for this month's OMotM. See list below. Also, anything on the blacklist in the OP is ineligible!!**
**Metagames must be coded/playable or deemed 100% (and easily) codable by The Immortal to be eligible!**

Made after 4/31: Contrary Doubles. Do not nominate from this list!!

Remember, we're enforcing a 1-Week Old Account Policy, which means your account must be at least one week old by the time of your vote. Votes from accounts less than a week old will be deleted. And posts that do anything other than nominate/vote for a metagame will be deleted. Make it known that a new rule has been posted! Check underneath the blacklist for this rule. If you fail to read this, then your vote will not be counted.

Nominated Metagames:

Linked
No Ability
FU
Gods and Followers
Middle Cup
Mix & Mega
Metagamiate
Mergemons 3.0
Averagemons
Same Type Stealth Rock
Acid Rain
Typemons
Mediocremons
Super-Effectivemons
Suicide Cup
350 Cup
Genmons
100 Little Cups
Reliablemons
Stat Switch
Offensification
Camomons
Protect: The Metagame
Attack-Defense Equality

THIS IS THE NOMINATION STAGE AND NOT VOTING STAGE. DO NOT POST A METAGAME ALREADY NOMINATED.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)