Other Metagames Analysis Reservations Index [CLOSED]

Honestly, if those Pokemon get banned I think BH C&C is going to have to make so many changes that the analyses for those Pokemon shouldn't be the primary concern. Also, it'll be too early to do those analyses given that the meta will be in a state of flux.

Honestly, if those Pokemon get banned I think BH C&C is going to have to make so many changes that the analyses for those Pokemon shouldn't be the primary concern. Also, it'll be too early to do those analyses given that the meta will be in a state of flux.
True, a lot of things will have to be redone (is this why QC for BH is taking so long?) But we could still have them reserved even if the meta is in flux.

unfixable and Eevee General, it is quite possible that the Hoenn Trio will be banned from BH very soon. If this happens, can the users who reserved the primals/megas have first dibs on the base forms? We reserved the pokemon before the suspect test was announced, so we had no way of knowing for sure if there would be one, and what would be suspected.
No. People who reserved Aegislash did not get first dibs on Doublade, so it doesn't make sense to do that now. How do you know if Groudon will be as good as Primal Groudon? It's a similar situation to this. Anyways, in the event of a Balanced Hackmons ban, then the analyses will have to be changed, yes. Continue working on them now, we will get them uploaded, and then we can edit them via the CMS. Or we can do revamps, if it's just that different. Write for the current metagame, and ignore the suspect tests. When, and if, something happens, then we'll take a little break for the metagame to adjust and proceed, writing analyses for that metagame. Does that make sense?

canno

formerly The Reptile
tfw badge aboose

I'd like to reserve

[STABmons] Sceptile

[Almost Any Ability] Shaymin-Sky

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Reserving Dialga [Balanced Hackmons] while I wait for my M-Diancie analysis to be added; I should have at the very least a WIP up by Saturday at the latest

Dropping [STABmons] Diancie and reserving [STABmons] Terrakion. Don't have the time to do all of the sets! Also, I'm going to be picky about who picks up the Diancie analysis. It's an intricate and tricky Pokemon.

[STABmons] Blastoise is back on the market.

And [Balanced Hackmons] Chansey.

Last edited by a moderator:

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry, was fast, but I'm gonna have to drop latios

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Now that it doesn't hurt to type I'll take one, but [AAA] Sneasel for some variety

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)