Tournament Other Metagames Premier League III - SIGNUPS CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
Name: MonteCristo
Showdown Name (I'm blacklisted from the OM room cause I do "dumb" stuff but here's my username anyways): MonteCrist0
OM(s): AAA
Timezone: PST
Foreseen Inactivity: Work + Overtime can make my open play time really hard for people who aren't in the same time zone, but that's pretty much the only thing I see in the way

I know it's probably best not to write a note after your posts since OMPL captains want to be able to read this fast and get it over with due to the quantity of submissions, but...

Important thing about AAA, people say I'm overrated, that's cause I'm an arrogant person who overrates my own abilities. But most really good AAA players consider me to be innovative/great at the meta. I'm not bragging when I say this, I wouldn't be surprised if they even say I'm overrated now cause I've lost to players I'm better than but just have mental blocks/personal hard matchups to.

But here's an important thing about "proving myself"
During January 2015 which was a big time of growth for all OMs and had lots of big and cool things and matches and overall was big for AAA's growth I had some very impressing win records and matches. I don't have all of them in replays but most people I've faced will just fess up and admit they lost to me or can confirm that they lost

I 5-0d Kl4ng in 2 different occasions- one time because I just outplayed him w/ Genies and the other cause he forfeited cause he felt like he lost the game already or something (if you guys don't get it, my profile pic is a joke about how he forgot to pack a genie counter and how that match will haunt him, I posted the original photoshop to his profile in January)
Keep in mind me and kl4ng played each other a lot back then so I def think he was better than me/the best AAA player of that time, but we're just good friends and played enough friendlies for me to get some really good games.

I believe I beat aesf on like 3 or 4 different occasions, HOWEVER he was using his gimmick teams on like half of those, keep in mind that aesf will randomly use gimmick teams so it's not like he wasn't trying or anything. Mixed bag, but take it as you will.

I believe I beat lcass on 2-3 different occasions, 1 of which was like a 5-0 or something.

I have a positive record vs most fellow council members except like jeran and stuff.

If you want me to prove I'm not rusty and I can still dominate, give me a hitlist and I will not dissapoint.

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Eh... why not I guess

Pokemon Showdown nick: Death on Wings
Preferred OMs: Monotype
Timezone: GMT (+Summertime)
Foreseen Inactivity: Exams are coming up starting next week and going on for two weeks, but after that I'll have more time than I know what to do with.

Pokemon Showdown nick: LeapsFrog
Preferred OMs: STABmons, Monotype, and Balanced Hackmons
Timezone: -8 PDT
Foreseen inactivity: I usually leave for dinner at the 6:00 hour often.

Pokemon Showdown nick: Armus
Preferred OMs: Tier Shift but can do pretty much any other OM
Timezone: CST
Foreseen inactivity: Not that I know of

Pokemon showdown nick: sharpedoite
Prederred OMs: Monotype
Time zone: EST
foreseen inactivity: high school hours (8:45-4:05 mon-fri)

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
eh...what the heck, why not.
Pokemon Showdown nick: Lcass4919
Preferred OMs: Balanced Hackmons, Almost Any Ability, Stabmons and Tier shift somewhat.
Timezone: EDT (GMT -4)
Foreseen Inactivity: unfortunately i have school hours(well...college) until 2:30(my time obviously) but otherwise i'm free on wednesdays, saturdays, and sundays.

Pokemon Showdown nick: StephenHawking69
Preferred OMs: Balanced Hackmons, Monotype, STABmons
Timezone: EST
Foreseen inactivity: Currently none

hey if u want to sign up for the luxurious lopunnies, here's my guide for ya:
  1. join #luxlop on IRC
  2. draw me a cacnea
  3. show me a few replays
  4. fight people on the ladder and show me
  5. join om tournaments and if u win i will notice for sure
that's p much it. #2 most important, #5 very important too.

Lcass4919

The Xatu Warrior
hey if u want to sign up for the luxurious lopunnies, here's my guide for ya:
  1. join #luxlop on IRC
  2. draw me a cacnea
  3. show me a few replays
  4. fight people on the ladder and show me
  5. join om tournaments and if u win i will notice for sure
that's p much it. #2 most important, #5 very important too.

i uhh...finished my drawing. took me a few days to complete. and its a bit rough around the edges i guess. yeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)