Tournament Other Metagames Premier League - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

EV

Banned deucer.
OK I threw this logo/banner/art/whatever together to drum up support for the Wyrms.

My team has got some good matchups coming up. Watch us squirm our way to victory!

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
!data dedleague-mega

(One more win, Mewtwo Maniacs!)
you still have to fight all your matches

Jon more and there will be consequences

if you absolutely cannot make it, get in contact with your manager so one of you guys can get subbed out

if you're in contact and have scheduled a match post in this thread

Level 56

Faded memories
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 6th Grand Slam Winner
-talent- hasnt been active since monday morning, i vmed him but didn't get any reply. so can i get a sub? or at least like a reply to my vm so i know whats up? Because i'm only available on friday and saturday and can't play on sunday due to some stuff.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
-talent- hasnt been active since monday morning, i vmed him but didn't get any reply. so can i get a sub? or at least like a reply to my vm so i know whats up? Because i'm only available on friday and saturday and can't play on sunday due to some stuff.
I'll get a sub and I'll edit this post when I do

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tomahawk and I are in contact, planning to battle tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for delay, I've been in training for 3 days and unable to link up with Toma, who is 7 hours ahead of me.

Me and Enoch have talked a bit. He's horridly underprepared so I'm giving him some extra time on account of that. We should battle by tomorrow or saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)