Tournament OMPL - Auction 7/12 @ 6PM UTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
approved by Arcticblast - DTC said I could post this while captains are pending
User Arhops has created the official OMPL art!:

it's a cone with a regigigas inspired design :), please thank this awesome user (Arhops) for this amazing art!
Signups

The moment you've all been waiting for, OMPL! Show off your skills in the various metagames by joining one of several teams (3/6 TBD). Even if you're unfamiliar with some of these metas, there's always Randbats! This tournament will include an auction followed by seven weeks of regular season battling and a four team playoff; make sure you are willing to participate throughout the tournament before joining.

The six metagames you can sign up for are:
  • Balanced Hackmons
  • STABmons
  • Tier Shift
  • Almost Any Ability XY
  • Monotype
  • 1v1 (best of 3)
  • Random Battle (best of 3)

Please include the following information in your signup post:
Username:
Metagames:
Forseeable Inactivity:
Important info
Do not sign up if you aren't going to be active enough to get one match a week done. Come on over to #othermetas to discuss!

edit: we have our own IRC chan now :] #ompl

Last edited by a moderator:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
If there is an extra spot in the 6 managers slots and you would like to be a manager, please contact Arcticblast or me through PM, or join #othermetas and talk about it.

Team Listing:
team name | manager | irc chan
The Bedroom Blisseys
- Birkal | #bedroom
Childish Charizards
- Monte Cristo | #charizards
The Stupendous Swamperts
- Unfixable | #swamperts
The Squirmy Earthwyrms
- The Eevee General | #earthwyrms
The Mewtwo Maniacs
- Snaquaza | #m2
The Lively Latis
- Valmanway | N/A

managers VM me when you have your information ready (information means IRC channel and team name)

Important!!!!: Auction Info

• Date: x/x/x
  • Yes you can buy yourself managers, but it's for 20k instead of the standard minimum 3k
  • Bidding for a player starts at 3k and elevates, as per usual
  • Everybody starts with 80k

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: TheBurgerKing99
Metagames: BH
Forseeable Inactivity: Moving next week. Same general area, just means inactive next weekend.
Important info: On EST time

Zewwok
Monotype, AAA XY, STABmons
Should be active, I'll make sure to give notice before I die or anything
On AEST, but pokemon>sleep anyway.
Man this should be fun. That's important, right?

Last edited:

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
quick update #charizards on synIRC is set up. protip: Anyways a good way to get bought is to get the managers to test you or to try and impress the managers on why you might be a good selection

Username: Ranger Mike
Metagames: Stabmons, BH, Tier Shift, Mono, (maybe) AAA XY
Forseeable Inactivity: Going to Louisville next week
Important info: On CST

Username: TheAmazingFlavio
Metagames: TS, Mono, AAA XY, STABmons, BH
Forseeable Inactivity: Graduation Parties Everywhere :(
Important info:
I might need some help making my teams better, but they're p good overall

Last edited:

canno

formerly The Reptile
Username: The Reptile
Metagames: STABmons and AAA
Forseeable Inactivity: More active than you'd expect, but less than you'd hope (will probably be active, because summer :] )

#TEAMBLASTOISE (Also I'm DreMZ on PS! :p)

Hey all, letting everyone know that I'm accepting tryouts for my team on #swamperts on IRC later tonight (I'm busy all day), but what I'm looking for is dedicated players and I'd really enjoy some proof of your knowledge :).

Username: Peef Rimgar
Metagames: AAA, PH nvm Monte's plotting against me and removed it , Mono(if it stays), Tier Shift, 1v1 because who can't
Forseeable Inactivity: Nope
Important info: My sleep schedule is fucked so expect some weird time of activity from me even though I'm EST.

Last edited:
Username: Tomahawk
Metagames: I'll play anything
Forseeable Inactivity: Going on vacation for about 10 days in August
Important info Not really, timezone is European, +1

Last edited:

AWailOfATail

viva la darmz
Username: AWailOfATail
Metagames: Balanced Hackmons, Tier Shift, Monotype, STABmons, 1v1
Forseeable Inactivity: None that I know of so far, but I'll probably be going somewhere during the summer. Not sure how long or when but I'll probably be going somewhere.
Important info: EST, my TS and STABmons teams could be better but I'm in the fine-tuning process.

Last edited:

chimp

Go Bananas
is an official Team Rateris a Contributor to Smogonis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Username: Blizzardy
Metagames: Any
Forseeable Inactivity: weekends during the Summer months
Important info EST (GMT -4)

EV

Banned deucer.
I'll get an irc going either tonight or tomorrow after work. I've got my eyes on a few of you, but I'd like to recruit committed and consistent players who still aren't afraid to take risks.

Snaquaza

KACAW
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I got a name "The Mewtwo Maniacs" and the IRC channel is #m2 but Monte Cristo isn't online so it's not updated yet. I'm interested in quite a few of you and hope I can get a few of you in my team.

Monte Cristo

Banned deucer.
I got a name "The Mewtwo Maniacs" and the IRC channel is #m2 but Monte Cristo isn't online so it's not updated yet. I'm interested in quite a few of you and hope I can get a few of you in my team.
updated ^_^

also I've for sure got my eye on some and I am planning for sure to buy some people already for when auction starts :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)