XY OU OU Bulky Offense Team At 1400 So Far

So i just decided to make a team and its done pretty good so far. Generally I make my teams by choosing three pokemon I want to use then fill in the gaps around those pokemon. The three pokemon I chose were dusclops, machamp and mega venusaur, and heres the team!

upload_2014-9-21_14-2-50.png

Dusclops @ Eviolite
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Night Shade
- Pain Split
- Protect

Ok guys this pokemon has ridiculously high defences even if u dont put eviolite in it with max investment both can get to 394 + eviolite it gets to an amount of 591 which is amazing, and thats why I put him on the team. My only regret is it has no reliable form of recovery except pain spit which most of the time wont work because dusclops is usually the one with more health will-o-wisp and protect are pretty standard and night shade is just their to do a bit of extra damage.

Machamp @ Leftovers
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 236 HP / 72 Def / 200 SpD
Careful Nature
- Protect
- Bulk Up
- Dynamic Punch
- Ice Punch

I remember back in generation 4 and 5 when I used to love machamp. Well nothing has changed, except for the addition of fairy types and the new found use of talonflame and staraptor which can probably one hit ko the champ, on to attacks dynamic punch is machamps main move doing a good chunk of damage to anything that doesnt resist it along with confusion, ice punch is for coverage, and bulk up and protect are pretty self-explanatory.
upload_2014-9-21_14-7-40.png

Venusaur-Mega @ Venusaurite
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Bold Nature
- Leech Seed
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Grassy Terrain

Mega Venusaur is beast its super bulky and only has weaknesses to psychic and flying when it mega evolves which is pretty good, here i did a really health regenerative aimed moveset because because as it says at the top this is a bulky offense team.

upload_2014-9-21_14-9-45.png

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 96 HP / 120 Def / 40 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Spore
- Magic Coat

Smurgle in this team is the lead and is armed with stick web because all my heavy hitters are pretty slow except alakazam because hes the teams revenge killer but sticky web helps to, smurgle has focus sash for a certain sticky web and maybe even a second set up move/ magic coat is for dealing with other leads and spore is for a safe switch in to another pokemon.

Thundurus @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 212 HP / 128 Def / 52 SpA / 96 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Taunt
- Thunder Wave

Thunderus in this team is mostly just a filler pokemon but does show some purpose with prankster taunt and thunder-wave to shut pokemon down, thunderus is also the best bet against talonflame which can take out alot of my team.

Alakazam @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Psyshock
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball

Alakazam is this teams revenge killer, its move are pretty self explanatory. I opted for shadow ball over focus blast because fb isnt as reliable and i was having some trouble with espeon killing my whol team with magic bounce.

Hope you guys like the team, plz help below!​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)