Other OU CCAT (Round 6 Nominations)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AM

is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
LCPL Champion
Man I feel like this team is weak to so much arbitrary stuff right now. Weavile, LO Kyurem-B, Mega Metagross, Bisharp, Mega Alakazam, Gengar, Serperior....like a bunch of offensive threats that can play you like a fiddle through hazards and priority. If anything Scizor like Arch said could help a bit. Also Landorus is obviously a problem and even more so if Focus Blast variant. Air Balloon Heatran isn't gonna do anything in the long run lol. It'll lose the balloon cause it's so easy to find opportunities to break it and then the ground spam begins. Maybe a dark type as well consider you have 0 Gengar switch ins, albeit they're hard to find it literally can click Shadow Ball with no opportunity cost. Just a thought for noms I guess.

Man I feel like this team is weak to so much arbitrary stuff right now. Weavile, LO Kyurem-B, Mega Metagross, Bisharp, Mega Alakazam, Gengar, Serperior....like a bunch of offensive threats that can play you like a fiddle through hazards and priority. If anything Scizor like Arch said could help a bit. Also Landorus is obviously a problem and even more so if Focus Blast variant. Air Balloon Heatran isn't gonna do anything in the long run lol. It'll lose the balloon cause it's so easy to find opportunities to break it and then the ground spam begins. Maybe a dark type as well consider you have 0 Gengar switch ins, albeit they're hard to find it literally can click Shadow Ball with no opportunity cost. Just a thought for noms I guess.
True, hopefully we come up with something in the testing stages of this team

scisor, ferrothorn and/or hippowodon could all help this team defensively. Also, this team would be really good on the suspect ladder now, cause of no lando-i!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)