OU Champion's Elite Challenge [ACCEPTING CHALLENGES]

Level 51

the orchestra plays the prettiest themes
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Champion
Alt: Level 51
Status: Attempt 1; LOSS [Cherub Agent, Stallion, BKC] WIN [Taylor]
Dark Horses: 2 (gah why did I start with these :|) Gastrodon, Sawsbuck replaced with Miltank
Timezone: GMT+8
Hours of Availability: Mostly none from 9 September - 10 October :P

I just posted because I was supposed to btw :>

Alt: Vogeltje
Victories: 1
Dark Horses: 4
Timezone: GMT+1
Hours of Availability: After 8 on every day, mostly between 8 pm and 11 pm

Wins:
I won against Stallion(E4 Champion Steven), good game!

Ok well i thinks it is time... Bring it on Elite 4! Skulls is in the house!
Alt: CrackinSkulls, Crack & Skulls
Victories: 0
Dark Horses: 0
Timezone: GMT +10
Hours of Availability: 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM

(worse come to worse i can still hax Stallion lol)

Also we are still accepting challenges, people of all skill levels are encouraged to join.

Might as well give this a shot... not like there's a huge amount of time I have to devote to it.
Alts: Jimera0, Jimera0test
Loses: 1
Dark horses: 2
Timezone: GMT -5
Hours of availability (est time): 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM (pretty much all day long)

Luckily, my best team already has two dark horses, so for two victories at least I'll be fine. No idea what I'll do from 3 onwards though... I'm loath to tear this team apart, might just make a new one.

Challenged and lost to Lavos Spawn due to a couple shitty predictions costing me vital mons. Should've know better to battle this late at night :P

Alts: Kidogo, Iambic, Tasmania
Dark Horses: 2
Timezone: GMT-8
Hours of Availability: After 5 on Fridays, most weekends. Varies somewhat.

I'm a little unclear on how to actually initiate the challenge now--should I try to find one of the E4 members on PS or IRC?

"Challengers are encouraged to organise there own matches however if you can't do this I will be more than happy to do so for you." Head to #Elite4Clan on IRC or look for them on showdown. If this doesn't seem like something you can do the like i said i will organize them for you. Good Luck Kidogo

I'm gonna be gone for a long time, probably retiring from smogon for good, so it's best if you probably replace me :(
This is a cool challenge guys, kudos to CrackinSkulls for his good organization, and keep those high win ratios up people (lol Stallion).

Crackin it would be great if you could help me contact the E4--I've PMed one and talked to another on IRC but can't work out times, so help with coordinating would be great!

It's a little late to start, but...

Alt: LuckyNumbers (I really should just make a new smogon account, it's the only alt I ever use...)
Dark Horses: 4 (May as well start strong)
Timezone: GMT -4
Hours of availability: On weekdays, mostly 5:00-7:00. Weekends, 7:30 AM to 9:00 AM, and 7:30 PM to 9:00 PM

Stallion, saving you for last :P

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Mount Silver ~ SIU, quietly maintaining his stance along with his Pikachu (Deoxys-D), awaiting anyone who can climb Mount Silver and conquer the journey to the top. Full of regional Champions, any challenger who believes he or she is can accomplish the feat will be rewarded graciously should they defeat all the strongest trainers in Pokemon World!

It's not hard to find me on ShowDown, nor is it difficult for any of you to PM any of Elites on the IRC/forum. Any struggles within this challenge should come from the battles themselves, so I hope we can all understand that the longest reigning champion and the remainding player, who is Champion Red come the end of this event, will be given a prize worth cherishing.

OK guys,

Delko has been subbed in the position of Cynthia until we find a replacement. Also if you have challenge the E4 before feel free to rechallenge just make sure you respect the "must wait 1 week to rechallenge an E4 that the challenger lost to." So get cracking, you can't let SIU take all the glory

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'm not on the server all too often these days but I'm on Smogon all the time so drop me a PM for any challenges!

Ok guys i have a few announcements to make. First off i apologize for my inactivity and inability to tend to this thread but i was very busy with other things. The good news is that now i am on holidays ^^ so i will have a lot more time to tend to this. So onto my announcements:

1. Stage 2 will not take place because stage 1 has excelled in all the areas that I was concerned about; Challengers are not having any trouble organizing battles.

2. I am currently in the process of selecting someone to replace Cherub Agent as Champion Cynthia so we will be in between subs, the subs will be attatched in the OP.

3. The aesthetics of this thread will change slightly to allow for some more recreational inclusions such as a "Dark Horse of the week" section.

4. Lastly and most importantly, we need more challenges, a great deal of effort went into the creation of this project and it would be a shame for it not to achieve its full potential. If you challenge an Elite on Showdown or IRC make sure to post here with the results of the challenge.

Thanks guys and good luck!

OK, I challenged lavos and taylor, lavos about a week ago and Taylor today. I sadly lost to both but had some very enjoyable games. GG guys.

OK so i might still be able to take Cynthia's spot. I've had a bit more activity than I thought I would, so would it be alright if I accept challenges in Cynthia's name for a while? I'll be sure to tell you when I definetly cannot, which will probably be from the 26th onwards. In the meantime, feel free to challenge me.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
is the OP still being updated? posted a couple wins over a week ago and they're still not showing up

Seems interesting, I might try this out when I'm not busy.
Alt: Moet
Dark Horses: 1 (One of my team members is now above the 5%)
Timezone: GMT +8
Hours of Availability: Times may vary

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)