Resource OU Checks Compendium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taken over from Agent Gibbs
Approved by AM

Credit to D_what for the awesome artwork!
Following the same basic idea as the other teambuilding compendiums found throughout the OU sub-forum, the basic goal of this thread is to provide a visual tool to assist teambuilding by giving players a quick way to pick checks and counters for the metagame's top threats. Basically, a "check" as defined here is anything that reliably beats a threat, and they're separated in this list by whether or not they can switch in. The Pokemon will be listed by sprites rather than name for the sake of easy and quick reference, and they will be organized in descending order of viability ranking. As I want this to be a community-built resource, I encourage everyone to suggest changes as you see fit. Here are a few guidelines that explain how this compendium will be organized (subject to change):
  • I decided to focus on Pokemon with a viability ranking of B- or higher for now since Pokemon below B- tend to be not common enough to worry about or weak enough that they're not too hard to handle. I can add lower ranks if demand is high enough, though.
  • As a side note, anything that drops from B- will be kept rather than deleted to save me some trouble if it ever rises again to B- or higher. An exception might be made if the Pokemon suffers a serious drop in viability (i.e. D Rank or unranked altogether).
  • I've also started with offensive threats since these are the ones that players generally need the most help keeping in check (this includes slow boosting sweepers). Again, I can add the really passive Pokemon if demand is high enough.
  • When listing checks, anything that has a viability rank will be mentioned in order to include as diverse a selection for each threat as possible (within reason).
  • Checks are separated by guaranteed switch-ins (GSI), situational switch-ins (SSI), and non-switch-ins (NSI). These categories are explained in detail below.
  • I only consider fairly standard and common sets when talking about both the threats and their checks (i.e. no Assault Vest Alomomola).
  • I'm only human, which means I make mistakes. Since these took a while to put together, I tried to scan through the viability rankings somewhat quickly for checks, so there's a good chance I missed some important checks or added some things that don't belong. If that's the case, please feel free to suggest changes!

There are three categories that the checks will be divided into for each entry.
  • Guaranteed Switch-Ins (GSI): These Pokemon can switch into basically anything a threat can throw at them and win the matchup, within reason. They may only be able to switch in safely one or two times, or they may only be able to switch in with certain sets, so that'll be up to the player's discretion. When evaluating which moves a check must be able to switch into, I'll only consider moves that (A) are included as main set slashes on a Pokemon's analysis page, or (B) are at least common enough to show up on a Pokemon's 1825 moveset statistics entry. Anything else will be considered niche or uncommon enough that a check won't have to worry about it too often.
  • Situational Switch-Ins (SSI): These Pokemon can switch in safely under certain circumstances, but not always. Pokemon in this category can either switch safely into some variants of a threat but struggle against others, or they struggle with common coverage moves but can at least switch into a threat's STABs and other moves commonly used on switches (such as boosting moves and Knock Off) and win the matchup. This is somewhat of a "gray area" category, so there's a bit of flexibility here.
  • Non-Switch-Ins (NSI): These Pokemon cannot switch safely into a certain threat, generally because they are beaten by one of the threat's STABs, lose if they switch in on a boosting move, etc. Pokemon in this category can, however, defeat a threat in a 1-on-1 matchup. This includes faster revenge killers, as well as Pokemon that can take a single hit and KO back.

There might be exceptions to the above rules, so these will be handled on a case-by-case basis. My advice for using this compendium is to take a look at the OU Viability Rankings and make sure that you have an answer to the highest ranked threats first, since these are generally going to be some of the most dangerous and common threats and as such are high priority when teambuilding. Once you have those covered, then you can more comfortably prepare for the lower ranked threats. Also, don't worry about having a GSI for everything; that's basically impossible given how many threats there are an how hard it is to fully counter some of them. Instead, try to at least have an SSI for the top threats so that you'll have something that you can throw in front of them somewhat reliably. More offensive teams can probably make do with a couple of NSIs and proper offensive pressure. Bottom line is that you shouldn't get too carried away with trying to have perfect counters for everything, but this compendium should give you a wide range of checks to choose from so that you can build until you feel you can cover what you need to between team synergy and in-game decision making.

Last edited:
Mega Aerodactyl Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Alakazam Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Alakazam Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Altaria Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Azumarill Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Beedrill Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Bisharp Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Breloom Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Celebi Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Charizard X Checks
GSI: N/A
SSI:

NSI:

Mega Charizard Y Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Chesnaught Checks (Belly Drum)
GSI/SSI:

NSI:

Clefable Checks (Calm Mind)
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Conkeldurr Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Crawdaunt Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Diancie Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Diggersby Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Dragalge Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Dragonite Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Excadrill Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Feraligatr Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Last edited:
Mega Gallade Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Garchomp Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Garchomp Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Gardevoir Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Gengar Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Gliscor Checks (Swords Dance)
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Gyarados Checks
GSI/SSI:

NSI:

Mega Gyarados Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Hawlucha Checks
GSI/SSI:

NSI:

Heatran Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Heracross Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Houndoom Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Hoopa-U Checks
GSI:
SSI:

NSI:

Hydreigon Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Infernape Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Kabutops Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Keldeo Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Kingdra Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Kyurem-B Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Landorus-T Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Latias Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Latias Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Latios Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Lopunny Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Lucario Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Last edited:
Magnezone Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mamoswine Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Manaphy Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Manectric Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Medicham Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Metagross Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Omastar Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Pinsir Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Raikou Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Reuniclus Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Sableye Checks (Calm Mind)
GSI/SSI:

NSI:

Mega Sceptile Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Scizor Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Scizor Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Scolipede Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Serperior Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Sharpedo Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Slowbro Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Starmie Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Suicune Checks
GSI/SSI:

NSI:

Mega Swampert Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Sylveon Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Last edited:
Talonflame Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Terrakion Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Thundurus Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Togekiss Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Tornadus-T Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Toxicroak Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Tyranitar Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Tyranitar Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Tyrantrum Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Mega Venusaur Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Victini Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Volcarona Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Weavile Checks
GSI:

SSI:

NSI:

Last edited:
To do list:
Add Mega Pidgeot
Add Jirachi
Work on clarifying what qualifies a mon for a specific rank
Add notes to specific mons (ie. trappers, less used sets that invalidate certain mons for a rank ie. SD Zard X)

Last edited:
A few repeats:
Toxicroak is listed under both SSI and NSI for Azumarill
Cobalion is listed twice under SSI for Mega Beedrill
Victini is listed twice under NSI for Mega Beedrill
Cobalion is listed under both GSI and SSI for Bisharp
Victini is listed twice under SSI for Breloom
Victini is listed under both GSI and SSI for Celebi
Victini is listed under both GSI and SSI for Mega Charizard Y
Latias and Victini are listed twice under GSI and SSI for Chesnaught
Cobalion is listed under both SSI and NSI for Clefable
Cobalion is listed under both SSI and NSI for Crawdaunt
Gliscor is listed under both GSI and NSI for Heatran
Mega Houndoom is listed twice under NSI for Magnezone
Rhyperior is listed twice under GSI for Mega Pinsir
Mega Alakazam appears twice under NSI for Terrakion
Mega Heracross appears twice under NSI for Tyranitar
Mega Heracross appears twice under NSI for Mega Tyranitar

Might have missed some.

I am also not sure about Bisharp being a GSI for Bisharp or Scolipede being a GSI for Scolipede

yuruuu Most Bisharp don't carry Low Kick, so if you need to you can run Low Kick on your own Bisharp, which makes it a switch in. In a similar vein, Life Orb Scolipede is able to switch in on other Scolipede sets, which lack a way of dealing damage to it.

Anyways, thanks for the help with the list.

Is Skarmory a safe switch in to Diancie? It's 2 hit koed by HP Fire unless it's fully specially defensive in which case it is 3 hit koed.

DarkNostalgia

Fading in, fading out, on the edge of paradise
is a Contributor Alumnus
Is Skarmory a safe switch in to Diancie? It's 2 hit koed by HP Fire unless it's fully specially defensive in which case it is 3 hit koed.
Specially defensive Skarmory is a very common and effective Skarmory set, and is probably currently Skarmory's best set in order to combat Fairy-types such as Mega Diancie, Mega Gardevoir, as well as other stuff like Gengar and Tornadus-T better. Yeah it is a hard counter because Iron Head KOes Mega Diancie and has Roost to heal off damage.

all GSI's to zard x actually lose to its sd set(with outrage).m alt needs to be physically defensive or needs cotton guard to beat zard x and it just loses to iron tail sets.the other 3 lose to sd+outrage.this set maybe is rare but it is one of the reasons why zard x is S rank .

Last edited:
all GSI's to zard x actually lose to its sd set(with outrage).m alt needs to be physically defensive or needs cotton guard to beat zard x and it just loses to iron tail sets.the other 3 lose to sd+outrage.this set maybe is rare but it is one of the reasons why zard x is S rank .
Oh yeah, think those were added before SD Zard became a thing. It's pretty rare but still worth considering. I'll move them into SSI.

Also going to start working on Hoopa-U's checks. Assuming that the sets are going to be LO NP, Mixed, and Scarf, we should be seeing something like this.

GSI: lmao
SSI: Bisharp, Mega Diancie, Scarf Garchomp, Mega Swampert in rain, Scarf Pangoro, Hydreigon
NSI: (long extensive list goes here)

Should be fine to handle the NSIs myself, but if someone can find something that can switch into the STABs or a Nasty Plot from the above sets, that'd be fantastic. I went through the VR so I should have most things here, but if someone could double check for anything I missed, I'd appreciate it.

Full Def Sableye-M is 2hkoed by Hyperspace Fury, so it is NSI at best and SSI as its pre mega evo with priority wow.

Scarf Ttar can switch into Hoopa on anything but Fighting coverage and Pursuit it or Crunch on its weaker physical Def.

Mandibuzz could be GSI or a really good SSI, since it is not 2hkoed by any move on the LO mixed set although it needs Stealth Rocks off the field to switch into Focus Blast and Gunk Shot.

252 Atk Life Orb Hoopa Crunch (100 base power) vs. 248 HP / 128+ Def Mandibuzz: 96-113 (22.6 - 26.7%)
252 Atk Life Orb Hoopa Gunk Shot vs. 248 HP / 128+ Def Mandibuzz: 155-182 (36.6 - 43%)
252 SpA Life Orb Hoopa Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 132 SpD Mandibuzz: 190-224 (44.9 - 52.9%)
0 Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Hoopa: 279-328 (92.6 - 108.9%) (419 Atk Hoopa)

The standard bulky Mega Scizor split is 2hkoed by Hyperspace Fury and Focus Blast, making it a NSI.

Klefki is cool for SSI, since it is only 2hkoed by Focus Blast. The Hoopa user would need to predict the Klefki switch in, hit 2 Focus Blasts in a row and not get fully para'd by TWave. Pretty good check imo.

Nvm, I misunderstood what FalseHopes said. Below is a more eye-friendly version for discussion. Keep in mind that this is the inverse of the format we use, so i.e. the first entry means that Hoopa-U is a GSI to Mega Slowbro.

Hoopa-Unbound
GSI to:

SSI to:
(fears u-turn, should this be GSI?)
NSI to:
(Unless LO, so idk)

Hoopa
GSI to:

SSI to:
(Shadow Ball is an OHKO on Hoopa, but it takes any other move and outspeeds and OHKOs)
(Knock Off)
NSI to:
(Shadow Ball OHKOs Hoopa)
(without LO so idk)

Last edited:

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Mega Bro is not GSI to Hoopa because +2 Shadow Ball murders it and it doesn't do anything back.

+2 252+ SpA Hoopa Shadow Ball vs. 252 HP / 176 SpD Mega Slowbro: 420-496 (106.5 - 125.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Celebi ain't a GSI either because it's weak to the strongest STAB of both formes.

0 Atk Life Orb Hoopa Crunch (100 BP) vs. 248 HP / 148+ Def Celebi: 330-393 (81.8 - 97.5%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252 SpA Hoopa Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 390-460 (96.7 - 114.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ SpA Hoopa Shadow Ball vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Celebi: 430-506 (106.6 - 125.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Karxrida

Death to the Undying Savage
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Okay, I've fulfilled my idiot quota for the day. I think I'm going to go to bed now.

In all seriousness, though, I wouldn't call Hoopa-U a GSI for Mega Bro due to Scald.

I've written a bit of code to automatically check a team for weaknesses using this compendium. (Example.) Maybe we can get an online version soon, if one of my web programming contacts gets to translate it to php. (Or anyone good at web programming who reads this can contact me if they want.)

I applied it to my team, and from experience I have to disagree with some Assignments of GSI / SSI / NSI:
--
Azumarill Checks
SSI:

Even though it's SSI in the Compendium, physically defensive Leaf Storm Celebi is a repeatable GSI to all Azu sets, since it outspeeds and Ohkos BD Azu from 75%.
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Play Rough vs. 248 HP / 228+ Def Celebi: 196-232 (48.6 - 57.5%) -- 51.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ Atk Choice Band Huge Power Azumarill Knock Off (97.5 BP) vs. 248 HP / 228+ Def Celebi: 282-334 (69.9 - 82.8%)
0 SpA Celebi Leaf Storm vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Azumarill: 338-398 (83.6 - 98.5%)
--
Mega Lopunny Checks
SSI:

twave + psychic Celebi is a GSI, doesn't even really get chunked since you can Spam Recover on +1 return if they have Power up Punch.
^ Edit: This is true if Lopunny has already mega evolved. If it hasn't, they can stay in their normal form for the PuP and use limber to create a 50/50 with t-wave.
+1 252 Atk Mega Lopunny Return vs. 248 HP / 228+ Def Celebi: 189-223 (46.8 - 55.3%)
+1 252 Atk Mega Lopunny Ice Punch vs. 248 HP / 228+ Def Celebi: 186-220 (46.1 - 54.5%)
0 SpA Celebi Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Lopunny: 204-240 (75.2 - 88.5%)
0 SpA Celebi Psychic vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Lopunny: 102-120 (37.6 - 44.2%)
+1 252 Atk Lopunny Return vs. 248 HP / 228+ Def Celebi: 129-153 (32 - 37.9%)
--
Terrakion Checks
Gothitelle could be a NSI to Terrakion. (Scarf Goth doesn't Ohko Terrakion from full, but Terrakion doesn't ohko either so Goth gets the 2hko.)
--
Togekiss Checks
GSI:

Chansey should be an SSI since it loses to Heal bell + Nasty Plot Togekiss.
Edit: I suppose it depends on how common this set (stallbreaker Togekiss) is. If it's too rare, I just made a low kick bisharp argument.
--
Hawlucha Checks
GSI/SSI:

I've never seen a Hawlucha without Substitute + Swords dance, and Alomomola can't break its substitute. This isn't a check at all, imo.
--

Last edited:
OrdA that looks amazing, if you can get it online I'll add it to the OP (crediting you, of course).

Apologies for the lack of updating, I've been a lot busier than expected this week. I'll be away until Monday, once I'm back I'll get Hoopa's stuff together and make OrdA's changes.

Also, I'm going to try finding a way of reducing the loading time this page has. If anyone has any ideas, feel free to message me or post here.

Keep in mind I'm following what Mega Ampharos can switch into.

Mega Ampharos

• Breloom (can't 2hko Amphy) - +2 Facade from Poison Heal sets OHKO Mega Amphy after Rocks. Has nothing to fear from Technician variants.
  • Gengar (SpD Varaints) - Needs to watch out for Hex variants but overall, a solid check.
  • Heatran (SpD Varaint or non EP)
  • Mega Houndoom (can't 2hko Amphy)
  • Mega Manectric (can't 2hko Amphy)
  • Raikou (can't 2hko Amphy)
  • Scizor (can't 2hko unless boosted)
  • Mega Scizor (can't 2hko unless boosted)
  • Thundurus (can't 2hko unless boosted)
  • Volcarona (can't 2hko) - You lose if it Quiver Dances as you come in because +1 Bug Buzz 2HKOes after Rocks.Otherwise, you win.

• Celebi (non EP variants)
  • Hawlucha (unboosted SD) - High Jump Kick 2HKOes after Rocks though.
  • Hoopa-U (SpD Variant)
  • Infernape (CC 2HKOes)
  • Kabutops (Anything but Stone Edge)
  • Keldeo (Specs SS 2HKOes)
  • Mega Metagross (Anything but ZButt and EQ)
  • Serperior (anything bar DPulse) - If it Leaf Storms as you come in, it has a chance (although tiny) to KO you with Dragon Pulse after Stealth Rock. You also cannot OHKO back.
  • Togekiss (DGleam hurts)
  • Victini (anything bar Band Variants)

• Mega Aerodactyl
  • Azumarill (Only Timid Max Variants)
  • Bisharp
  • Crawdaunt
  • Dragalge
  • Mega Gyarados - A bit shaky since +1 Earthquake OHKOes and you cannot OHKO it with Thunderbolt (if Mega-ed) or Focus Blast (not Mega-ed yet).
  • Mega Lopunny (Fblast OHKOes)
  • Lucario (CC 2HKOes
  • Starmie
Some of my comments in bold. The others I'm fine with.

Hey friend! Gastrodon, swampert and quagsire are not GSI of the special set of Victini.
252 SpA Victini Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Quagsire: 464-548 (117.7 - 139%) -- guaranteed OHKO
252 SpA Victini Energy Ball vs. 252 HP / 136+ SpD Gastrodon: 300-356 (70.4 - 83.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Victini Energy Ball vs. 100 HP / 0 SpD Mega Swampert: 304-360 (83 - 98.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Categories said:
There are three categories that the checks will be divided into for each entry.
  • Guaranteed Switch-Ins (GSI): These Pokemon can switch into basically anything a threat can throw at them and win the matchup, within reason. They may only be able to switch in safely one or two times, or they may only be able to switch in with certain sets, so that'll be up to the player's discretion. When evaluating which moves a check must be able to switch into, I'll only consider moves that (A) are included as main set slashes on a Pokemon's analysis page, or (B) are at least common enough to show up on a Pokemon's 1825 moveset statistics entry. Anything else will be considered niche or uncommon enough that a check won't have to worry about it too often.
  • Situational Switch-Ins (SSI): These Pokemon can switch in safely under certain circumstances, but not always. Pokemon in this category can either switch safely into some variants of a threat but struggle against others, or they struggle with common coverage moves but can at least switch into a threat's STABs and other moves commonly used on switches (such as boosting moves and Knock Off) and win the matchup. This is somewhat of a "gray area" category, so there's a bit of flexibility here.
  • Non-Switch-Ins (NSI): These Pokemon cannot switch safely into a certain threat, generally because they are beaten by one of the threat's STABs, lose if they switch in on a boosting move, etc. Pokemon in this category can, however, defeat a threat in a 1-on-1 matchup. This includes faster revenge killers, as well as Pokemon that can take a single hit and KO back.
Interesting. I was going to state how Energy ball isn't used on any of the analysis sets and how it was the same as low kick on bisharp (with bisharp still being a switch in to bisharp).
But there's actually this part about "show up on a Pokemon's 1825 moveset statistics entry", and Energy ball does have 8% usage there.
[06:02:44] Orda-Y: .usage1825 Victini moves OU
[06:02:44] +TIBot: V-create 82.425% | Bolt Strike 75.465% | U-turn 55.040% | Glaciate 25.479% | Will-O-Wisp 19.053% | Zen Headbutt 18.821% | Blue Flare 17.138% | Trick 16.132% | Focus Blast 13.724% | Trick Room 13.238% | Brick Break 13.039% | Thunder 10.117% | Energy Ball 8.046% | Taunt 6.853% | Final Ga...
Edit: Mega Altaria should be a GSI to Suicune (the heal bell or refresh sets should work well, and the worst it has to fear from .usage1825 sets is Roar).
Edit2: Manaphy should probably be a GSI to Gliscor since it outspeeds and 2hkos the spdef set with scald whilst only taking 28.2 - 33.6% back from EQ.
Edit3: Remove Chansey from Suicune's Checks imo, since it just gets stalled out by Crocune (the only good suicune set I've ever seen). Same for Quagsire imo, unless I've missed something. (Even the curse set loses: +6 0 Atk burned Quagsire Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Suicune: 123-144 (30.4 - 35.6%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery.)

For some of those checks I proposed to be removed, I'm not sure if maybe I'm missing some interesting set that wins anyways. After all, there's got to have been a reason for adding them in the first place.

Last edited:
Hi guys, it's been a bit of a busy week for me so I've only now finished adding all the stuff you guys mentioned.

Regarding KidMagic's post on Mega Ampharos, most of the stuff on Random Passerby's revision is accurate, so that's the version I edited in. Only comment was that Hoopa-U outruns and 2HKOes MegAmph with Psyshock, while Amphy only 2HKOes back after LO recoil, so it doesn't qualify for NSI or anything above that. Thanks to both of you for your help.

Also, this is a little old now but Hoopa-U has it's own section, and both formes have been added to the check-lists.

I think you may have replaced all the sprites for Gengar with that of Mega Gengar. Also, there are a few repeats...Mega Slowbro and Mega Tyranitar appears twice for Mega Aerodactyl, Hoopa-U appears twice for Celebi, etc. I haven't had the time to go through the list, but there are multiple.

edit: on closer look it seems that some of the sprites have been replaced with the megas (all that have it, i think? even lati..) ...and hoopa-c with hoopa-u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)